Why am I the punching bag?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SeriousToke, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Seriously op, if someone strangles me with a string and called me a faggot, I'm done. One of em is getting fucked up by these fists of fury.

2. Made me giggle xD, but they do sound like a bunch of twats... I definitely wouldn't chill with them lol.

3. Hey man sorry to hear this, ive been in these situations a few times through out my life. I actually had to beat up this one kid who ended up being one of my best friends. Another time was in highschool, i had to learn to become more aggressive with them and slap them around. We all got our fair share of crap.

4. Yeah man you need to start insulting them back so you dont look like an easy target. Take some time and really think about these guys, look at their facebook pictures, whatever, come up with some insults for them. Perhaps a couple rude remarks and a couple really nasty things for when they play that card.

That or if you just dont want them to pick on you and you dont want to be a dick back to them.. youll have to stand up for yourself. Id do it to the guy who tried to strangle you, but make sure the other guys are around and can see it. Next time he disses you, catch him off guard, jump up quick and charge at him, grab him by the shirt and pin him against a wall. Use your forearm to push at his neck into the wall so hes forced to look upwards. Dont hurt him but use enough force to not seem like a wimp. I mean fuck, lool and act crazy while you do it so you strike fear into that punk. Tell him to stop fuckin with you, look at the other guys, while still holding that punk and tell them same goes for them. Turn back to the guy youre holding and look him dead in the eye for 5 sec, no words, and then release him and go back to what you were doing.

He wont fight back, hell be too caught offguard, especially if you do it correctly. He'll probably even be afraid of you. And if he fucks with you while you guys are smoking and youre high.. do it still, as unnatural as it will feel to be confrontational while high.

Yeah.

5. They just pick on you because they like you :p there has to be "that guy" in the group and apparently it's you.

Quit being sensitive or quit hanging around them :confused_2:

6. You're a punching bag because you came on here to rant instead of comfronting them about it. Im not trying to be a dick but I dont know any other way to put it. Confront them.

7. Yeah but it will just keep happening in another group til he learns to be alpha. You need to learn to be a dick when people fuck with you and a nice guy when they are cool. If a guy chocked me I would have kicked his ass even if there is a good shot I lose. Bet even if I lose I don't get messed with again

Ying yang bro

8. Yo, I definitely read that in Gyp Rosetti's voice. And your sig is my favorite quote from him. Boardwalk Empire FTW!

9. Find new friends. They sound like assholes. I'm a peaceful dude myself and I never get that shit. The occasional one liners we throw around but that's it. To those who say it'll keep happening til you stand up to them, they sound like their friends are assholes as well. You just have to find good people, bro.

10. [quote name='"LegalizeTheWeed"']Wow, sorry to hear this shit is happening to you. I hate ignorance towards weed, they're probably going out and getting drunk every weekend+on their own at home. I personally, would never be caught dead around these guys again. If they pulling shit like choking you with string, they are fucking ridiculous. Just look them dead in the eye and in a serious voice tell them never to touch you again. From the sound of it they probably will and you might want to start throwin elbows.[/quote]

"Just look them dead in the eye and a in a serious voice" lmfao Sorry I coudlnt help but laugh

11. Haha ok I meant don't fuck around tell'em not to an if they do, fuck them up

12. Throw pig's blood on them.

13. Kill your friends.

14. I would find some new friends, I hate people like that. Chances are they're never going to stop, if you confront them about it, it'll just make things worse.

All of my best friends I've ever had never made fun of each other unless we were just trading some harmless jokes.

15. Lol stoned or sober if anyone tried to choke me with string then they are getting a backwards head butt quick time, man the fuck up, they are pushing you around because you are letting them.

16. thats probly the dumbest thing Ive ever read.

17. ^ then youre not a man