Why am I the punching bag?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SeriousToke, Nov 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"cdphalanx"']Do you live in the same room as them? If not, this is what you do... because it happened to me and my roommates.

Shit in 2 cups. Yes, two.

During a smoke session, or any other time when you can get a minute alone in their room, go take the cups and hide one where they can find it. Then, unscrew a heating vent and place the second cup inside.

Now, every time you go to their room, casually/discretely turn their heat up a few degrees.

It will smell like shit. They will search and find the decoy and think all is well. Then, it will still smell like shit and drive them nuts.[/quote]

:devious: muahaha

2. You have two choices imo.

1. Drop them and find some new chill friends.

2. Adopt the first day in prison attitude. Next time one of them hits you, hit him back twice as hard. You may get a beating but those guys will think twice about picking on you again.

If it was me i would go with option no. 1. Life is too short to spend it with dicks who don't respect you.

3. You are the pussy in their eyes. Man up but don't get crazy or they won't want to chill anymore. Just let them know that it's not cool and don't just laugh it off all the time.

4. Don't associate with them anymore. If any of them asks you why, tell them that you don't need to hang out with scumbags.

5. Stand up for yourself dude.

6. You're just That guy.

7. I get all your advice guys, I figured those were my options too.

I would just drop them, but the guy who strangled and threw something at my face is my ROOMMATE. I got another that just calls me a faggot, retard, dick lover, etc. He is also my suite-mate..1 guys real chill and me and him get a long, we watch UFC together and shit, play games together, watch the same shit together...like hes cool.

The other 2 suck dick though.

8. ^ To the two who, are what seems, constantly disrespecting you, stand up to them. I guaruntee if you stand up to them and tell them what they don't want to hear they'll start treating you with more respect.

9. That sounds like two on two to me op, why this dude not backing you up.

10. And then once your lease is done get the hell out of that house. Maybe ask the chill dude to get another place with you, and/or look for some other roomates.

...or live by yourself. Whatever works for you man.

11. #31 Americandutchyz, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    Friends do fuck around, but since this is just text online it's hard to tell whether it's that or them actually being assholes to you without seeing it firsthand.

Next time it happens just play along with it, fight back in a friendly, "messing around", manner. If it ends and everything's all good, then you know it's just normal guy rough housing.. If it escalates and becomes serious, beat the offending individual to a pulp.

Then if its serious, and you fuck him up, they won't mess with you again and you can find new friends.. And if their just messing around, they'll know you can hold your own and begin to dish it out equally among the group.

Relatively simple.

12. All you have to do is do the same back to them.

13. You let yourself be. Dont be a pussy (tough love, bro) and it wont happen. If you cant hang with the young go-hards, dont. Me and my.friends talk shit to each other all the time. As far as strangling me with rope? Thats why I limit the amount of white people I hang around lol. Seriously though, man up.

14. Your going to need to do 2 things to stop/prevent this.

first- When ever they call you a name, never let it slide, retaliate- not in a physical way, but retaliate, and if they touch you, then you need to put them in there place (you don't need to throw a punch, just learn how to grapple), my favorite is to put them arm lock of some sort, it makes them look like a bitch, and they will think twice about fucking with you again.

Secondly always be true to your word, if you say something do it, no matter what it is. My favorite is if a friend starts fucking with me, and I cant be asked to argue, I say I will grab them by the balls, then when they continue, do it and make it hurt but don't do it for to long, then the next time they start fucking with you, tell them what your going to do, and they will know your not chatting shit.

Last tip- Just be very loyal as-well, if you ditch your friends continually when there's no need to, then you will become a target quickly.

15. They're gonna see this thread and then beat the shit out of you even more. HIDE!

16. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']You either develop a thicker skin or you are going to find a different group of buddies. Or maybe keep letting them do it to you. Or become REALLY good at pranking them to the extent that they stop messing with you in fear of what may come of it. Just my 2 cents.:)[/quote]

This...prank the fuckers..kick em on the nust and throw flower on them in their sleep and shoot lipstick from a sling shot at their forehead in their sleep...

17. Put your hands on one of them bet they stop

18. Beat the fuck out of one and then they will either like you or jump you lol. Stand up for yourself.

19. You are like Beau. He's the one kid everybody fucks with and rarely fights it. It's a lot more fun being on the other side, you should give it a try.

20. Wow, sorry to hear this shit is happening to you. I hate ignorance towards weed, they're probably going out and getting drunk every weekend+on their own at home. I personally, would never be caught dead around these guys again. If they pulling shit like choking you with string, they are fucking ridiculous. Just look them dead in the eye and in a serious voice tell them never to touch you again. From the sound of it they probably will and you might want to start throwin elbows.