Hotboxing your blanket!!!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SKp4nda420, Nov 21, 2012.

1. thanke mate, right now im learning that its not ideal for blanket hot boxing haa

2. A bunk bed marijuana tent sounds AWESOME!

3. ahh shit im gonna build like a collapsible pvc frame to go around my bed, then ima sew a bunch of persian sultan tent looking fabric and those gold string danglies then i can put it over my bed and have a perfect hotbox spot to smoke a hookah or bong or someshit in
    yeaaa im a bit :smoking::smoking:
    jiiiiiive ass turkey

4. [quote name='"weebus"']thanke mate, right now im learning that its not ideal for blanket hot boxing haa[/quote]

Ya man, bongs suck in blankets.

5. [quote name='"pineconeplace"']i have a bunk bed so i put blankets around the whole thing, its light proof so probably sent proof a bit, i hot box it then fall aslwep in the smoke:p[/quote]

Wow I would love to put blankets all around a bunk bed and blaze with a friend sounds Effin awesome

6. I do this all the time! :smoke: especially when I'm on GC while doing it :bongin:

7. i didnt know so many people knew about this, when i found out i could hotbox my blanket i was just like "HOLY SHIT I GOTTA SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE!"

8. That's it! I'm buying bunk beds!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #29 SkraightFromTheGutter, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    the blanket stinks though lol.

10. Oh man I thought I was the on,y one to do this!

What I like to do is bring a j and a long pipe. I will load up the gandalf with about .5 and burn the full bowl and just blow it into the air. Right after I light up the j and inhale till I feel the need to bail from the blanket.

I tried using a bong and made an awful mess. Not recommend

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Thats an awesome name

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum