Hotboxing your blanket!!!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by SKp4nda420, Nov 21, 2012.

1. if u spend a lot of time inside the house and u still live with your parents, HOTBOX YOUR BLANKET!
    it works if u have a blanket big enough to cover you from your head to toe.
    i have a laptop so i usually have my laptop and my bong inside the blanket with me :smoking:

2. I just do that for fun. No MJ needed.

3. #3 davida0829, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    Hell yea that is always fun except I burned my hair 2 times and almost lit the blanket on fire lol

4. Does smell get out at all?

5. It's called the Tokyo Tent

6. I am right now lmao

7. LOL! You really felt the urge to ask, even thou your instincts and knowledge gained up to this point in life has answered the question, you still could not resist but to ask....

Of fucking course it does!!!!! :) :) :) LOL....

8. depends if the blanket youre using is thick or thin and if you're going to do it, make sure you dont see any light coming in from the sides cuz it'll obviously escape through those openings

9. Totally gonna do this all day until I have to go to work. Thank you. :smoke:

10. I've done that before. Definitely does not get all the smell out. I'm sure it helps a lot, though. Especially if you have a scented candle going and maybe a ceiling fan.

11. what the fuck......I have never done this before. Plus wouldn't the msoke make the blanket kinda dirty?

12. If dirty means reeking like weed yes

13. you are gonna get a lot of stoners killed with this idea :p

14. i have a bunk bed so i put blankets around the whole thing, its light proof so probably sent proof a bit, i hot box it then fall aslwep in the smoke:p

15. [quote name='"pineconeplace"']i have a bunk bed so i put blankets around the whole thing, its light proof so probably sent proof a bit, i hot box it then fall aslwep in the smoke:p[/quote]

Did that in college. Shit was fucking sweet.

But yeah ill hotbox under my blanket even though it doesn't hold the smoke very well. Gotta have your phone or laptop or it gets boring. I like watching something on Netflix when doing it.

16. i need to get a bigger blanket to pull that off.....i have two throw blankets but im 6'3" so they barely cover me lol
    i guess i could use my comforter but i dont use it cause it gets too hot.

17. [quote name='"Shizmot"']

Did that in college. Shit was fucking sweet.

But yeah ill hotbox under my blanket even though it doesn't hold the smoke very well. Gotta have your phone or laptop or it gets boring. I like watching something on Netflix when doing it.[/quote]

It usually holds in the smoke well for me and my friends, bak in high school we even used a bed cover to hotbox with 3 ppl cuz of the smell and it worked just fine (two bowls of LA confidential) and the smoke held in pretty well

18. well... i know what im doin tonight
    [​IMG]

19. Nice lookin piece man.