Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Pre 98" Bubba

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SpiffyDeeeezy, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Sorry for the vertical video, smoked it all then realised the video was screwed..

watch in HD!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEegjMmXwG4&feature=g-crec-u]Pre 98 Bubba (Weird name) - YouTube[/ame]

2. Lolll that avatar

And pre 98 refers to what? The year of the cut?

3. #3 tnarugby, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    Kinda. Taken from a breeding forum

"In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to ****(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 **** sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. **** sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. **** sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
    Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
    Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba Kush.
    Jerry's cubed version of Chem Dog is what I sell as White Mustang".

So 98 is before the "secret ingredient"

4. Haha i love it as well! i have no idea what it means, maybe a cutting from before 1998?

Interesting.

5. You should totally save me some, one of my favorite strains by far

such a delicious taste haha

6. [quote name='"thewarden"']You should totally save me some, one of my favorite strains by far

such a delicious taste haha[/quote]

Goneeeee i still got some kushberry tho. Ill be posting a video soon of some new

7. haha shit, well let me know if you come across some more

I got some fire blackberry about 10 minutes ago, wish I had a decent camera to take some pics. Shit's practically covered in snow haha

8. [quote name='"thewarden"']

haha shit, well let me know if you come across some more

I got some fire blackberry about 10 minutes ago, wish I had a decent camera to take some pics. Shit's practically covered in snow haha[/quote]

Nice how much was it?

9. about 6/g, it's from grower I've know for years though and he doesn't mine hooking it up on occasion, normally goes for 10 though

I'm in california right now by the way haha

10. [quote name='"thewarden"']

about 6/g, it's from grower I've know for years though and he doesn't mine hooking it up on occasion, normally goes for 10 though

I'm in california right now by the way haha[/quote]

Oh word lol happy thanksgiving did u drive down there?

11. top 3 strain for sure.

12. Pre 98 will make you pass the fuck out, especially when made into errl. decent looking buds for sure.

13. #13 SpiffyDeeeezy, Nov 21, 2012

Indeed.

Oil is overrated.

i remember just sitting there taking constant FAT dabs of shatter, and it just wouldn't do it. Then i would take one FAT rip out of my pipe and be on that level.

14. Must be smoking some meh oil then, because the oil I make sure isn't "overrated" and will knock the heaviest of smokers down. Even one dab of shit wax will do more then a rip off of a pipe.

15. Nah it's not 'meh' oil, here's a video of my most recent batch. It'll knock the heaviest of smokers down if it's still full of butane and not purged all the way, though, definately.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmixG-YcY7s&feature=g-crec-u]Cranberry Kush BHO (flash on) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5t7PhNzntQ&feature=g-crec-u]Lemon Skunk & freshly scraped Cranberry Kush BHO - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for looking.

16. #16 Dabbed, Nov 21, 2012
    Are you trying to imply that because my BHO "knocks out heavy stoners" it's full of butane? I'm just saying.. if it's not hitting you right, you're doing something wrong. Your batches look O.K. (not completely purged it's obvious you don't have much experience making it) but just because your batch turned out shitty and didn't hit you (the way you wanted) doesn't mean oil is overrated.

17. #17 SpiffyDeeeezy, Nov 21, 2012
    Lol it was a 30 minute job, i didn't even whip it or do anything special, i just let it sit in hot water. All im sayin is. OIL IS OVERRATED. u mad bro?

Have you read the hightimes article by danny danko? To dab or not to dab....you should read it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAZz6kfVEg&playnext=1&list=PL96DBCD62432FE937&feature=results_video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAZz6kfVEg&playnext=1&list=PL96DBCD62432FE937&feature=results_video[/ame]

AND I got to attend this event. umad

18. #18 Dabbed, Nov 21, 2012
    Yep, and you wondered why your oil came out like shit.

LOL learn to purge oil or at least smoke properly made oil before you say oil is overrated. And those to dab or not to dab articles/conventions are all about smoking IMPROPERLY MADE OIL. Which /can/ be dangerous. Putting a dish on hot water is not properly making oil.

19. They are also talking about all the contaminants in your BHO that are knocking your 'heavy users on the ground' HAHAHAHA. I'm not spending $20,000 on a purging machine. I dont need to learn to purge oil or smoke oil properly, because i would rather take a fat rip out of my pipe. Which brings us back to my original arguement. Oil is overrated. Your opinion differs from my opinion....im not gonna argue with you so gtfo. You suck at arguing. u just said my bho looked o.k now u say it looks like shit..

u mad bro?

20. #20 Dabbed, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012

20,000 on a purging machine. You're a retard. that's called a closed-ended system and has NOTHING to do with purging. I have nothing against your opinion I'm just saying it's not over rated. not to mention you don't have to spend nearly 20 grand to get a closed ended system lmfao.

But if you're going to say my oil is full of contaminants "knocking people to the ground" when my oil makes your oil look like black overheated unpurged "shatter" it is then, obviously you're just a ignorant kid who thinks he knows EVERYTHING. You know nothing about BHO nor the extraction of it. Nor the methods of purging it. Honestly, 20k for a "purging machine"? I'm surprised you didn't blow yourself up whilst blasting. What'd you use, PVC pipe & some ronson? bahahah

your oil DOES look o.k. compared to some of the horrible unpurged stuff i've seen here! it still is shit, though.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR