No BS, just saw a UFO

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Daft Funk, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Just saw a UFO.

I was outside with my dad and we were moving cars when all of a sudden there was this intense bright light in the sky. It sat there for a second, and then just shot across part of the sky and completely disappeared. It left this crazy looking light trail that soon faded. My dad doesn't believe in any UFO stuff or aliens, but even he said that was not a shooting star or a plane. It literally looked like a spaceship going into warp speed or something

2. Nothing to see here. Move along citizens...

3. YEEE. That's sick bro. My lifes dream pretty much

4. paint a pic of said UFO in paint an post pic.

5. I saw it too man

6. Honestly. I wasn't high. I saw it and that's all that matters.

7. I see the same thing outside my apartment right now man whoa, wow

8. I've seen them too, they're definitely real. My friends have all seen some in their time too.

Just recently I overheard a group of kids talking about how they saw a floating blue orb moving around randomly above campus the other day. They were freaking out..

They're here! :hello:

9. i dont know what to think about UFO sightings but im sure there are other intelligent beings out there somewhere! just a month ago i was letting the dog out it was around midnight and like what you said you saw i saw. it was most definitely in our atmosphere it was unlike any shooting star ive seen usual those are tiny way way way up there but this thing looked like it was pretty fucking big and it left a smoke trail like you were saying. it went diagnol right to lower left like it crossed right through the atmosphere. i just figured it was a really big meteor ..
    now you got me thinking if it WAS a big meteor we probably would have heard about that coming so close to earth. hmmm

10. goddamn i really wanna see a ufo now, they r so interesting

11. What kind of cars were you moving?

"Quality, over Quantity."

12. I think the closest i've ever seen to one (maybe it was one?) was when i was camping in the middle of no where, far from any town or city..we were laying on this huge bridge looking at the stars, the stars looked like static...dangling from the sky lol...then i see this satellite (the ones that move slowly across the sky) but the it started zig zagging back and forth..my friends saw it too..weird shit.

13. I've seen one. Was at my gfs grad party this last summer and after everyone left we were cleaning shit up and we had a fire makin s'mores and shit with her dad me and her i walked over to my car to grab my Xbox controller and mw3 got out of the car shutting my door I happend to look up and see this very visible bright white light slowy going straight up the sky not sideways it was approaching the left side of the moon if you were looking at it in the sky. I yelled holy shit guys look at the UFO and they both saw the exact same thing I saw it got halfway past the moon and disappeard. We didn't see it again. I know it wasent no airplane or any shit like that. I know what I saw. I believed before but I always wanted to see one and I finally did. I'm now a firm believer of other life forms. There's so many galaxies and planets there has to be something else. Who in the right mind would believe we are the one planet out of how ever many that sustains life. Think about it. Really think about it. It Doesn't add up to make sense does it? One planet of thousands or millions or whatever. No way would I consider that. Also, why the govt. keeps this a secret is a mystery in my mind. Why would we not want people to know about other life?

14. I believe the govt won't tell the public things that will scare the masses. My theory is that aliens are time travelers from the future and that they are an evolved human species traveling and living in space when earth gets destroyed by an asteroid in the future. They invent time to come back to invent technology to change the future, only they are stuck in this timeline forever. Sounds like a good novel I might write

15. Kid Cudi said prepare for an alien invasion soon on his twitter. He saw some blue lights or some shit in LA Shit, he's the only person I trust in the industry to tell me the truth about shit.

But he may be just high.

16. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']I see the same thing outside my apartment right now man whoa, wow[/quote]

Haha lol that made me laugh

17. I need some of whatever you are smoking OP

18. They are watching us. Experimenting

19. Meteors don't stay still & zigzag . Google British gov release UFO files and Mexican gov news about jet fighters encountering disks. They're out there