Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You need to roll a joint, but have no papers... What do you do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SourDiesel94, Nov 20, 2012.

1. i hit the bong or pack my spoon. Hell if im feeling up to it ill go buy papers.

2. If hes not old enough to buy papers, he isnt old enough to be posting on this forum :D

But I do agree. 18+.

3. The cartoon section of the newspaper.

4. go buy some? lol

5. And how can u logically believe that?

6. Indeed

7. my sarcasm is sometimes hard to understand on a forum.

8. Problem solved. Just stopped at my LHS and bought 5 different king sized papers :smoke:

9. YES BRO THE BUTANES GONNA KILL YOU! thats why ive never died from it...

10. Go to the gas station that's a 1 minute walk from my house and is open 24/7. And pick up snacks and something to drink while I'm at it.

[​IMG]

11. Smoke out of your hand!

12. So what was the problem :confused:

13. no but vast majority of the American population either has a copy of the bible somewhere in their house or can get it fairly easily religion is still the biggest money maker in the world if you live in the united states it's a real safe bet that even in the year 2012 you have or can find a bible with little to no work if you live outside the us i still doubt it would be vary hard to find

14. When I was quitting tobacco, I had a huge ashtray with about 50 butts in it. I never smoked down to the filters, tasted nasty... so despite the nicotine patch and the gum, fiending like a motherfucker, I started emptying tobacco out of the butts and rolling them in printer paper. It did the trick, just check your dignity at the door...

15. Why not just smoke the butt :confused: :confused:

16. The bible but let this my a lesson to you always have a glass spoon!

17. Use gum wrappers, toliet paper wrapper (blank part), or shoebox papers. A gravity bong is heavenly.

18. Carry on because I never NEED to smoke