Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Pax with keef?

• Please log in to reply

john0connor

john0connor

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Anybody smoke keef in the pax?

I'm about to get some soon, so i'm just wondering. Obviously i know i can just try it out, but i'm just curious how much to put in the oven and if there are any added cleaning concerns if you plan to put a lot of keef through it.

I'm guessing it's gonna taste amazing; I can't wait to try it =)

Jezn

Jezn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts
i don't own a pax, but from my experience with other vapes i can tell you this: if you load kief only it will probably stick to the sides of the oven and kind of hard to remove (unless you use a q-tip dipped in alcohol, should be smooth then)

vaping pure kief/hash always clogs the screens in my vapes, so i'm guessing its going to stick against the sides/against the screen (if the pax even has a screen).

fluge

fluge

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 123 posts

BCVapo

BCVapo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts
Works best to toss your kief with some bud. Lets airflow, and keeps the kief exposed instead of a shrunken hard clump, raw inside.

In my experience at least.

Janskieze

Janskieze

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I totally packed my pax with kief, definitely made resin build up quickly. Mouthpiece got stuck only after a few ovens of kief. A quick cleaning of the spring area and rest of the pax and it was good as new.

Needless to say we were gone..

Edited by Janskieze, 20 November 2012 - 09:42 PM.
forgot to say..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users