Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there deoderant that smells like weed smoke or plant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vrang444, Nov 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"mambugaw"']I remember middle school...[/quote]

Oh yeah? What was that like?

2. I can't find the english scene. if somebody can I will give them reps because the title made me want to see this scene again very much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTpQHqq5NE]Cannabis 4 men - YouTube[/ame]

3. No mom its not weed smoke, its my skunk smelling deoderant

4. Northwest Naturals also makes cannabis scented fragrance oil, though ive never tried it myself. You can add a few drops to make a air freshener, or add it to your shampoo or deodorant or anything really. Its like $5 a bottle

5. But any thing "bacon" flavored or scented is shitty as shit can get.

6. He got jumped alot

7. I make my own deodorant with coconut oil, arrow root powder, corn starch and baking soda. This time I infused the coconut oil with cannabis... Holy shit. It smells amazing. I used some rosemary and tea tree oil to get some anti bacterial action going. Seriously wish it was affordable to market!