Most annoying person you've smoked with?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cplus, Nov 19, 2012.

1. you got to his house for a session, he buys the weed, and then you raid his food because he is supposed to supply you with food? fuck that, id of kicked you out right then. maybe he has roommates, maybe that food wasnt his, maybe he is on a budget and that food was supposed to last him the next week.

you guys were the cunts on that one.

2. I mostly lurk these threads but this made me decide to post since, well, where else can i talk about it while being completly anonymous? There have been more than a few people that come to mind when i think about this. Sadly, its mostly been with people i have been extreamly good friends with except when it comes to weed where they become extreamly selfish. Which is really the most annoying to me since it makes me believe that you value money over another human being.

But one really stand out to me when i reflect on this, its from when i was in highschool. And like i said he was an extreamly good friend so it was more depressing to see him act this way than it was annoying.

Anyways to the point, my friend lets call him chong. Chong was at the time living with his mom and grandmother and his mom was struggling financially and he never even had money for lunch at the school. So i had no problem smoking him out and buying him munchies (mind you it was never really that expensive).

But when he finally did get a job and began getting enough money to be able to pay for himself he would always find an excuse to take advantage of my good nature like oh my wallets at home can you get me a soda to since your getting one anyways? But that happened infrequently. But the breaking point for me was once we split the price of an ounce. The cost was somthing like 280 altogether so 140 each, or so he told me. But when we got there and met up with the guy (chongs dealer so he actually did it but i was standing there with him) i realised he only gave him a hundred of his own and i heard the guy say you got the 240? so i wasnt imagining it. Since i saw this i called him out afterwards and he outright denied it. I had to restrain myself from straight punching him since he had been my friend for practically my whole life and money shouldnt ruin somthing like that. But it did anyway.

3. This girl who, ages ago, tanned my mates spliff off in front off us, and i was the only one who stayed to get it back and i had to put up with her annoying as fuck voice, seriously, it's something i cant explain in words. Anyway all she does is get smashed and tokes everyone's bud, but no one says shit for some reason, she's chill when she's just high or sober, but she's pissed 80% of the time so, nah.

4. I first smoked in high school on 420 of my sophomore year. It was with people from uptown Manhattan...for those you dont know the 24 man cyph in the woods consisted of "Na ma ***** da shit is ma purple ma ***** i swear the smoke was mad lavender ma *****" "Dis ***** got dat sour from dougs block ma ***** because he lost da dutches ma ***** yea ma ***** na ma *****"

--- It was pretty horrible, luckily ive found intellignce in the world of Cannabis Connoisseurs lol.

**** = The N word GC has so graciously blanked out

5. I really understand where you're coming from had some people like that myself but anytime I smoke with a female they just get really annoying and this just continues to happen so I just barley smoke up any.

6. Well see i've been friends with this guy since like 6th grade so we are best buds. So one night I offer to smoke him up and he agrees. We go out in my backyard and i pack the bowl with some really dank shit i somehow got from my guy ( ohh and i had crayola air dry clay pipes then cuz i couldn't get my hands on anything good). Anyways back to the story I offer him first hit and he agrees he pulls the pipe up to his mouth and I guess he forgot to swallow his spit or something. He takes a hit and passes it to me and this thing is legit dripping saliva.:confused::mad::( I wipe it off and pull it up to my mouth just barely resting my lips on it so i don't have to intake this nasty ass spit. Anyways it continues this way until its cashed. We end up inside and im all chill and shit and mr. cant hold his own over here is acting all retarded and shit makin weird ass noises. I tell him to shut the fuck up multiple times but after 5 minutes of this shit i get up and use all of my will to pull him up off the couch open the door and throw him out. I was pissed. Then he did the UNFUCKINGMENTIONABLE! :mad::mad::mad:He started banging on my fucking backdoor!!! Meanwhile, my parents and brother and his kids are sleeping in the other room. I ended him right then and there. made him walk home in pitch black on the side of a highway while high. There is a story of my experience with people i dont like smoking with!:D

7. my first time I smoked another guy cashed the socket bowl. I couldn't see it and wasnt sure what was up. He ended up trying to burn it and sucked in enough to bring the ball of ash through the socket into his mouth. It was pretty funny but he wasted 10 minutes with it and didn't know how to pack it. He had smoked a good amount but was a total novice. The next day I decided I should know what I was doing, thats how i came to find this site.

8. I fucking hate it when people show that disrespect like banging on doors and shit, makes me so mad

9. My cousin who used to live next door to me. Him and my bros and me would all hang out in my room and smoke, somtimes outside. And he would just be paranoid as fuck thinking his mom would know he was smoking. Or scared to go home high, he use to bug the fuck out for visine or gum or cologne. Now he bought his own house and he smokes more than any of us do now. I was like "your mom probably knew you smoked back then too, dont think your parents are stupid, they know who your hanging with"

10. These two guys way back in the day when I was still in school... We were chillin in the woods in the smoke spot I made with my other friends, and I provided the bud and the pipe (which was my bros, but he lent it to me because I've always been trustworthy with shit). So we're chillin and one of the guys, T, is trying to act like he's hot shit because he smoked with me once before and knows how to hold the pipe correctly. So the other guy is just trying to deal with it, and he ends up asking all these questions to T, which 100% understandable since it's his first time, but T is answering the shit all wrong ("so I light, then put my mouth on the piece?" "Yeah man!" was perhaps the most frustrating part).

I end up having to correct this shit every 5 seconds, I can't get high cause these guys are just straight burning the bowls in one hit, and then to top it all of, T burns the other motherfucker with the bowl, he knocks the shit on the ground and breaks the bowl off. I picked the shit up, stood, called them a string of expletives and random mutterings that I cannot remember for shit, went to my bros place, and had to explain to him how these two fucktarded idiots smashed his piece.

The only other person I can think of that I can't stand to smoke with is this dude Wes, who gets pissed if the rotation doesn't have him hitting 2nd or 1st, talks about his problems until everybody else is just so downed it wasn't worth smoking, and then tries to act like everybody else is the problem.

11. this girl my friend brought over one night

she had a REALLY high pitched voice
    got WAY too drunk, and talked WAY too much :rolleyes:

exactly why most of my friends are guys or suuuuper chill badass chicks;)

12. Holy fuck I haven't seen flowerchild in a very long time.

13. This guy who i know simply because he went to my school who is now an absolute fiend he will come up to me on my friends ask if we got bud if the answer is yes he will stay and ask for burns if it is no he will leave fuck off but whenever he has got weed he says i anit smokin with u

14. Worst smoke sesh I ever had was with my gf and her brother.. we walked out back and I was at my gfs house and she didn't smoke unless she was with me so she had a really small bowl that u get for like $3 at the gas station.. anyways.. we head out back and her step brother had been talking to me all day about how he has done all kinds of drugs like hardcore coke, meth.. shit like that and I figured this dude is a pro.. so I pack it and we all start to smoke.. we smoked one little bowl out of this thing and then all head back inside.. me and my gf head to her room to mess around and chill on her bed and then 5 mins go by and her step brother walks in and he keeps on telling me "dude feel my heart! Feel my heart!" So I humor him and feel his chest and he just keeps panicking and I keep telling him calm down ur ok.. then he starts freaking out and saying "I think we should call an ambulance.. were gonna die! I'm gonna die.. this is it" I was just fucking amazed at how much he was freaking and all I kept doing was trying to calm him down and watched to make sure he didn't call the cops.. well this dude is freaking so bad that my gf starts to think she's dying too! So now I have 2 noob smokers and they are flipping wanting to call an ambulance and I'm like hell no.. calm down.. it was the most insane shit.. keep in mind my gf has smoked with me multiple times by now so I have no idea why she is freaking but she kept looking in the mirror with a complete dead stare.. like it freaked me out because I thought her soul had left her body.. her eyes were glazed and she was just staring like in a scary movie or something.. I kept telling her she's ok but she kept telling me "no were gonna die... It's ok.. look at my eyes they're bleeding".. I was like wtf? Ur fine snap out of it.. finally I got her calmed down and her brother is just laying on her floor holding his chest.. eventually 20 mins go by and I'm checking on both them and then my gf starts talking to her step brother and rubbing his back telling him "its ok I figured it out you just gotta think good thoughts.. here pet the cat".. I just took a step back watching at how rediculious both of them were acting.. in the end they both calmed down and I never smoked with her step brother again.. I smoked with her but she never acted that way with me ever again.. eventually she became my ex thank god.. people that trip like that.. it ain't the drugs.. they are just fucked up and the drugs push them over the edge.. god that was the worst experience of my life.. never have I seen people trip like that.. after the whole experience was over my gf told me she thought I had poisoned her and her step brother because they were only feeling bad... My gf of 2 years thought I was trying to murder her and all she did was smoke a little weed.. wtf.. so glad I got outta that

15. the first time I smoked it was this one kid who gave me rides and we chilled at school or whatever, we'll I smoke for the first time with him, he gets me cookies and were sitting at a table he starts playing footsies with me Im high, but at the same time Im like wtf, he then raises his foot and puts in my crotch and im thinking wow this kid is fucking weird, but I wasnt used to the high, so I didnt kinda couldnt say anything, we then start to play some modern warfare on his couch, and while im playing and in my zone he starts punching me in my arm really hard and thinking wth is wrong with this kid, he stops, and says we have to go and as he is driving me back to my place, I think I was to zoned out, but im 50% sure he touched my dick.

that "friend" turned out to hate me, when I switch schools he "took all my friends" I guess and told them shit to turn their backs on me, after he did some fucked up shit to me, I think im just going to deck him the next time I see him, Im not scared, but the kid is like 6'5 190

Sorry for the grammar a bit blazed.

16. I fucking hate when Im smoking with people and they just decide freak out, then its comepletely kills my high and makes me angry.

17. This kid I know who I used to play Lax with well he used to hit me up to smoke always telling me that he'll burn me up for free... so I always was like okay sure why not! he ends always ends up making me drive pay for food and his movie ticket and so on... some nights I end up paying 20 or so dollars for this kid! Like fuck that I'd rather just hit my pure

18. One of my friends she wouldn't shut up. I love to talk and all but she literally would get mad if i spaced. It was very annoying

19. A crazy older lebanese guy who lived in a halfway house. Me and my friend were really young. He liked to piss with the door open and always asked us to jump on his bed.

20. I'm watchin Flavor Flave on Howard Stern. I would hate to smoke wit em...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVlzqXAiAk0]Flavor Flav MOLESTED at 6 years old by HIS SITERS - YouTube[/ame]