Most annoying person you've smoked with?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cplus, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Annoying little fucker that we only associated with through the common ground of "people we knew that smoked weed", he was a friend of a friend.

I've told this story before, but he was a real little fiend, and one time we were waiting on bud at another friends place...we had say an hour for our hookup to arrive. So he sits there on his lonesome, with three other people (including the guy renting the place) cutting up weed. How much did he have?
    Bout $30 worth at a glance.
    We asked him to share and we'd hook him up when weed arrived.
    He actually said "Nah man, I need this 'til then" and proceeded to smoke himself into a stupor, when our shit arrived we just said "fuck it" and went to leave.
    He seemed confused as to why we'd be going.

This guy, constantly crashing at other peoples places because nobody would have him and he spent ALL his money on weed. Even with a job.

Also every occasion we smoked together he'd be the guy that would constantly *try* to trip people out or annoy them. He also had a habit of his inferiority complex talking for him..he was a tall but very weedy guy, numerous times he'd say to guys like me and my friends "This is how I'd probably be able to beat you in a fight, 'cos I'd like have superior reach"...one particular guy was literally about 3 x his size.
    It was funny really, because his reach probably would have given a slight advantage, but yeah...not enough...
    He kept at that shit all the time, eventually I just said "Oh fuck OFF, I'd destroy you, if you feel like testing me, do it". For once he shut up.

Another thing that annoyed me constantly, is that he was a little pill-popping fucker as well - forever trying to convince those around him to do that shit...and like each to their own and all that, but don't be pushing it on others that have said they're in no way interested.
    Nope. Time and again with the offers...then implications that he'd just "spike" us (now-wife and I) one time and we'd be having too much of a good time to be angry...or some such shit...his life was actually threatened at this point.

Sooner or later, everyone in the "group" just started hating and shunning him due to his stinginess, fiend status, exploiting people and constant fucking irritation.
    Not even sure what happened to him...heard he got involved in some bad deals and people wanted to kill him. No big surprise.
    Have not seen or heard from him in about 5 years, and I'm totally glad of it.

2. I have a friend who was/is kind of a weed fiend. One of those people who make plans/promises they can't keep. He'd show up to a sesh with no bud to throw down after saying he would, then ask 20 minutes after a spliff to smoke another.

He once copped and burned an entire 8th of weed and "didn't feel high". I've kind of distanced myself from him lately. He claimed he'd buy a couple beats, and being under the impression he'd pay ASAP, I sent the tracks- big mistake. He's been avoiding me for 6 months "waiting for his paycheck". I'll believe him when I see him making moves to be honest.

3. Young people in general, or people who started acting like 12 year olds after 2 hits. I know this girl, she's 23, same age as me, but she has a 16 year old sister who occasionally comes with her to my house and also smokes. But whenever she's stoned she start talking about what a little slut she actually is and what she experienced with guys. Sounds horny, but it's actually very annoying.

4. Honestly you sound like the douche that the home owner should be posting about. You made him buy all the weed and then tried to eat all his food and stay at his house for way to long? Yeah..... he was the annoying one in the sesh.

5. Subbed for stories.

6. Sometimes i may be annoying. but that's because i'm hyper and my stoner friends are some lazy ass motherfuckers haha

But annoying? well yeah. i can recall smoking with some dumbass people.

The most 'annoying' friend i can think of is a guy who i find annoying, but has family issues so i try to be cool to him. But the other day (let me remind you he is a dumbass haha) i went to his place and we hotbox his mom's bathroom. as we were finishing a joint his mom fucking gets there!!!:eek::eek: we abbort and run like motherfuckers and hide everything. she goes straight to her room and starts saying how something stinks. he starts saying some bs about how maybe some neighbors were burning plastic (i was like wtf) and that some ashes got into the bathroom and he had to clean it. somehow we didn't get caught (i'm sure his mom is not that stupid. he is.)
    Damn i was paranoid as fuck. it would've fucked us over (she's crazy and would've done a bunch of stupid stuffa boutit)

7. So he paid, and let you use his place...and you had the nerve to raid his shit and tell him it was his "duty" to provide food too?
    YOU guys should have done that in this situation, what did you provide?
    Nothing.
    That you think you were in the right at all is ridiculous.

8. not trying to be a racist, but my town is majority white. i have a friend who is black and a few months ago we smoked together with some other buddies before baseball practice. this kid was annoying as fuck! he was just laughing his ass off BEFORE we even got the 2nd pass around. hes only smoked a few times, but jesus dude calm the fuck down. after the sesh we were chillen and he wouldnt STFU!!! "are you stoned?" "are my eyes red?" "dude im baked!" HOLY SHIT! that was annoying as fuck.

9. [quote name='"chillin420"']this one guy me and a friend smoked with, he was like a mutual friend of both of ours. anyway i said yeah ill organize the sesh, i got him to pay for it and he gave me $20 worth of coins, i was like wtf i cant pay my dealer with this but i did anyway.

then at the sesh at his house, we smoked in his backyard then went inside to watch some tv, me and my other friend were hungry and started raiding his food cabinet and hes like YOU CANT EAT ANYTHING. im like man its ur duty to provide us with food.

so because he was being a douchebag, we made him drink the bong water. then he kicked us out of his house at like 3am and said we couldnt stay there.[/quote]

You should of atleast asked tho its not your house bruh

10. i think a lot of younger girls get like that. everyone a little bit weird. but sometimes inexperienced (younger) girls get so absurdly and weirdly stoned they act like they're fuckin children

11. started smokin right after high school, with some old classmates and my best friend. Needless to say most of these guys thought they were tripping on acid, cause they were acting retarded as shit. ive always been able to hold up really well under the influence, so it always feels silly to smoke with people who cant. i smoke by myself now.

12. Yeah me too. Being an old bastid, there isn't any of my old pals around where I currently live...so I stone alone.

13. Back about a year ago I was with a girl and just picked up a 8er, needless to say I'm in a good ass mood when my cousin calls and wants to hangout. I told him we were smokeing and he said asked if he could smoke too I said sure. Fucker showed up with 3 other people who claimed to kno what they were doing, I was reallly high so I didn't notice till the 3rd bowl that they didn't even inhale. I kicked them out and went to smoke another bowl but turns out one of the assholes pocketed it. I've never been more annoyed or angry.

14. One time we were at this girl's house smoking, then my russian friend Mikael (i hope you read this you dumbfuck) starts going in the girls freezer, gets the ground beef out of her freezer and starts throwing it EVERYWHERE all over her living room all over her whole house im like WTF..not really saying shit because he was a good friend (or so I thought) then we leave and she has huge flower pots on her ledge and he proceeds to kick every single one off and breaks them all with dirt EVERYWHERE and then this same night i bought all the beer and buds etc...in exchange for a ride home (this was back when i didn't have a car) then on the way back, he asks if he can have a little bit of bud since hes driving me, and i tell him i already bought the weed and the brew for tonight wth? then him and his friend proceed to drag me out of his car and ditch me. I saw him a year later at a friends' apartment and he was denying everything and i made him feel like a straight asshole and he just left. fuck people like him.

15. [quote name='"SpiffyDeeeezy"']One time we were at this girl's house smoking, then my russian friend Mikael (i hope you read this you dumbfuck) starts going in the girls freezer, gets the ground beef out of her freezer and starts throwing it EVERYWHERE all over her living room all over her whole house im like WTF..not really saying shit because he was a good friend (or so I thought) then we leave and she has huge flower pots on her ledge and he proceeds to kick every single one off and breaks them all with dirt EVERYWHERE and then this same night i bought all the beer and buds etc...in exchange for a ride home (this was back when i didn't have a car) then on the way back, he asks if he can have a little bit of bud since hes driving me, and i tell him i already bought the weed and the brew for tonight wth? then him and his friend proceed to drag me out of his car and ditch me. I saw him a year later at a friends' apartment and he was denying everything and i made him feel like a straight asshole and he just left. fuck people like him.[/quote]

You have the best avatar. Ever

16. [quote name='"Grizzly212"']

You have the best avatar. Ever[/quote]

-_- did u at least read my post? Effff him.

17. [quote name='"SpiffyDeeeezy"']

-_- did u at least read my post? Effff him.[/quote]

Yea I did. I would of whooped his ass as soon as he started fucking up that girls house for no reason

18. [quote name='"Grizzly212"']

Yea I did. I would of whooped his ass as soon as he started fucking up that girls house for no reason[/quote]

Yea....didnt know the girl tho and he was still my friend until he ditched me.

19. My friends wife was out with my friends and I one night & we wanted to go to my house around the corner to smoke cause we weren't old enough to drink yet. This girl swore she smoked all the time but we got to my house & she asked how to light the pipe...shortly after she started trippin. She went & sat in her car and refused to drive back to the bar cause she was too high. 20 minutes later I convinced her to ride with someone who didn't smoke but when we got back to the bar she sat on the curb and refused to go inside! She started yelling for her husband. Luckily her friend came to pick her up. -_-

I smoke. I surf. I get tattooed.

20. Jesus... He just kept talking about his dad. Like god damn dude go see a counselor for that shit, I'm trying to relax.