Racial Pride

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by rallydrift, Nov 18, 2012.

1. And besides I'm just a purple stoned towel. I pretty much only understand purple towels that are stoned!. I'm very very prideful when it comes to us! Purple Power!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I read it. But, no thanks. Let's not start slamming the gays now! No need for that.
    Seriously though, debate someone who wants to. It'll be more mentally stimulating for you. I mean - for yo! I don't want to fight or debate about it :(

3. #83 lisamc, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Hey lookie here yo ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408831953.900966.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408831981.100884.jpg

I just thought I'd look around and see since I felt like an idiot after all the hubbub. But it's the U.S.
    I know about those things you talked about. I'm not so stupid, really. And I was speaking of the US. I don't know why all this upset you so much.

4. I still to this day don't understand why people are scared to be proud of being white. The brainwash must have been set to HIGH.

when I was a kid and teenager, I would always have the white kids back when I saw him getting picked on. Not because I think white people are better than anyone, but because everyone else just let it happen.

I wouldn't pick or let anyone pick on non white kids either, because it wasn't any different, but usually no one would take up for the white kids at school.

The last 15 years I lived in a black neighborhood, and I never had issues with anyone, but a lot of the kids here weren't as fortunate.

5. I'm very proud to be white.

6. Fuck racial pride and national pride. Neither are achievements (except for those who apply for citizenship of a country). 

7. Couldn't agree more.

8. Haha, so much misinformation, and it just propagates more hate...

White people invented slavery, native Americans never fought and lived in harmony before the white man, white people don't fight each other, black people don't fight each other, yadda yadda yadda...

Anywhere on earth you find the same filth, no matter the race. Just start loving each other better, no matter who's grandpa did what in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1