Racial Pride

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by rallydrift, Nov 18, 2012.

1. #61 MountainView420, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Yes. the celebration of the different quality amongst the human race is possible only if the truth is acknowledged and right knowledge is spread. But white supremacist devalue life, and use tricknology to confuse the world. It's 2014! The Information Age! You can get information out of thin air! Melinated people around the world need to start reading furiously, looking for universally truth. Then the resurrection will begin! The Sun will bring consciousness to the walking dead.

2. I'm WHITE and PROUD.

3. pride
    <span>prīd/</span>
    noun
    noun: pride; plural noun: prides
    1. \t\t<div>\t<div>1.
      \t\t<div style="font-size:small;">\t<div>a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
      \t"the team was bursting with pride after recording a sensational victory"
      \t\t\t\t\t\t\tsynonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tpleasure, joy, delight, gratification, fulfillment, satisfaction, a sense of achievement <span>More</span>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>"<span>take pride in a good job well done"</span>
      \t\t\t\t\t
      \t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t</div>\t</div>\t\t
      • <li>\t\t<div style="font-size:small;">\t<div>the consciousness of one's own dignity.
        \t"he swallowed his pride and asked for help"
        \t\t\t\t\t\t\tsynonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tself-esteem, dignity, honor, self-respect, self-worth, self-regard, pride in oneself <span>More</span>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>"<span>their triumphs were a source of pride"</span>
        \t\t\t\t\t
        \t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\tantonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tshame\t\t\t
        \t</div>\t</div>\t\t
      • \t\t\t<div>the quality of having an excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance.
        \t"the sin of pride"
        \t\t\t\t\t\t\tsynonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tarrogance, vanity, self-importance, hubris, conceit, conceitedness, self-love, self-adulation, self-admiration, narcissism, egotism, superciliousness, haughtiness, snobbery, snobbishness; <span>More</span>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>informal<span>big-headedness; </span>
        \t\t\t\t\tliterary<span>vainglory </span>
        \t\t\t\t\t"<span>he refused her offer out of pride"</span>
        \t\t\t\t\t
        \t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\tantonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tmodesty, humility\t\t\t
        \t</div>\t</div>\t\t
      • \t\t\t<div>a person or thing that is the object or source of a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction.
        \t"the swimming pool is the pride of the community"
        \t\t\t\t\t\t\tsynonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tsource of satisfaction, pride and joy, treasured possession, joy, delight <span>More</span>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>"<span>the rose-covered trellis was the pride of the gardener"</span>
        \t\t\t\t\t
        \t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t\t
      • \t\t\t<div>literary
        \tthe best state or condition of something; the prime.
        \t"in the pride of youth"
        \t\t\t\t\t\t\tsynonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tbest, finest, top, cream, pick, choice, prize, glory, jewel in the crown <span>More</span>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>\t\t\t\t\t<div>"<span>the bull is the pride of the herd"</span>
        \t\t\t\t\t
        \t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\tantonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tdregs\t\t\t
        \t</div>\t</div>\t\t
      </div>\t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t</li>\t
    2. \t\t\t<div>2.
      \t\t<div style="font-size:small;">\t<div>a group of lions forming a social unit.
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div>verb
    verb: pride; 3rd person present: prides; past tense: prided; past participle: prided; gerund or present participle: priding
    be especially proud of a particular quality or skill.
    "she'd always prided herself on her ability to deal with a crisis"
    \t\t\t\tsynonyms:\t\t\t\t\t\t\tbe proud of, be proud of oneself for, take pride in, take satisfaction in, congratulate oneself on, pat oneself on the back for \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<div>"<span>Lucas prides himself on his knowledge of wine"</span>
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t
    What exactly is there to be proud of? We take no part in deciding our genetic structure. Nor do we decide our place of birth, our gender, our name, our family or many other things. Furthermore, even with an elementary understanding of DNA, you'd know that "Race" isn't a scientifically valid construct. Any laymen can observe, without difficulty, that there is no difference in the human genome which would sub-classify us into separate "races".
    There was an original man. He is our common ancestor.
    We are all homo-sapiens. We are all family. It's simple really.

I've observed that there is No Benefit In Pride. Instead, I try to find gratitude in what I've been given while seeking to be an aid to my fellow man. It can be difficult.

4. It feels GREAT to be proud, that's why.

5. #65 WhyzGuy777, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    It feels GREAT have sex with a hooker. It feels GREAT to get away with stealing. What's your point?

Just because something feels GREAT doesn't mean it's good for you. And sometimes things that are dangerous in large doses are better forbidden in small doses as well.

Where does pride end? Again, I think the feelings we should seek to attain are gratitude, contentment, appreciation... But pride puts you on a pedestal and leaves no room for others. And when they want to climb up, the only way to protect your position is to kick them back down.

6. What is YOUR point? I said it feels great and you write a TLDR essay that means nothing at all.

7. MY point is that pride is wasteful, even if it feels good to you. In case you missed that...
    I apologize if my essay (10 sentences) was a bit lengthy for you.
    Anyhow, the OP asked what we thought of racial pride. I shared my opinion. You posted that it felt GREAT and I carried on the dialogue with you. Sorry if I was out of line. :laughing:

8. Pride is a double edged sword.

It can push towards greater accomplishments, or it can build false companionship based on the lack of effort.

Like any tool, it's how you wield it. :smoke:

9. I...suppose you're cool?

10. Not as cool as you bud. Let's call it even and say you won.

11. Because white people have never in the history of man kind been opressed what so ever nope.

12. I'm actually ashamed of my race. But whatever, all humans are good and bad.

and that doesn't come across as racist?

black women kill their own children, too.

14. #74 lisamc, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    I was probably drunk. I don't even remember that post. Why quote something months ago. I'm allowed to my own opinion either way, yo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

i'm allowed to quote whatever the hell i want, yo!!

just wanted to quote your ignorance, yo!!

16. What an ass. Whatever. Yo!

17. #77 docleary, Aug 23, 2014

what asinine (possibly drunken?) generalizations.

i mean, i could make a few myself, based on your claim to being a gay woman.

but i'll make this last generalization and then i'm done with you, and this thread: most africans bonded into slavery, were enslaved and sold by other africans. think tribal conflicts and whatnot. think of what the hell happens in africa every fucking day. black on black violence of the most depraved kind. why is that?

edit - yo!

18. #78 lFourTwenty, Aug 23, 2014

He's right your opinion is idiotic and that's being nice about it.

Edit: If you would like me to explain why I think so, I will, but the other guy did a pretty good job.

19. #79 lisamc, Aug 23, 2014
    I don't care! Geesh! Why care about a post so much. Go do something more constructive.
    I'm not racist against whites it's called white guilt. Duh get it right

But whatever. Spend your time debating someone who wants to. Not me! I don't want to! Blah leave me alone!

20. Oh I don't want to, thank you very much. And I'm not reading his.
    Good day, sir