Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking weed with an ear infection?

• Please log in to reply

Instinctive

Instinctive

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have an ear infection with discharge, blood and it's swollen (sorry if you're reading this while high loool and it's giving you strange thought)
Basically I'm looking to kill the pain (I took painkillers but they only helped abit) but it still hurts and I would also like to smoke till I fall asleep.
I'm going to use a glass bong just incase you are wondering

Here are my questions
1. Is this a good idea? Say why
2. Will it kill the pain or make me notice it more because when I get high sometimes I have alot betting feeling of my own body
3. Would if have any bad effects because I took painkillers and I'm taking antibiotics

Yepp this is a strange post but mehh :D

mambugaw

mambugaw

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,388 posts
It's okay to smoke with an ear infection unless you are smoking through the ear. This will irritate your ear.

Cannabis does not have an adverse effect when combined with antibiotics or painkillers. It has it's own part of the brain and just sends you anandamide.

No conflicts. Although if it is a sativa dom I wouldn't smoke it. Only intensifies my headache pain. Could be different for earaches though.

But if you have a hybrid or an indica dom SMOKE IT for your sanity. It will numb the pain, and an interesting thing is that since THC is anti-inflammatory it will bring down the swelling.

The swelling being brought down will distract some CB1 receptors from your high so smoke at least a bit more than usual.

Good luck brother I hope you get well soon.
  • Dr. Lecter likes this

RandomThoughts

RandomThoughts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,127 posts
Posted Image

Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

High powered perception

• Gold Member
  • 11,937 posts

orangegrovekush

orangegrovekush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 681 posts
ive smoked weed for 4 years and it has never relieved my pain it actually made it worse maybe only certain strains help pain.

RandomThoughts

RandomThoughts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,127 posts
Maybe make an eardrop with weed tincture?

Doc-J

Doc-J

Dont mind me, Im fucked up on cornbread

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
The only thing I would recommended is staying away from huge rips. Coughing or even sudden pressure change can agrivate the ear causing increased discomfort.

Rocker420

Rocker420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
I thought I'd seen every thread...

Corrisma

Corrisma

Just your average Blade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 621 posts
I would.

Stoned Lion

Stoned Lion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
I've had weed make my headache worse before, like it took it from slightly pounding to full on splitting migraine. But I had just taken some Tylenol so I dunno.

Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter

High powered perception

• Gold Member
  • 11,937 posts

GSN1PA360

GSN1PA360

Where's The Weed?!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 630 posts
Usually after a few good bowls I usually don't feel pain because i'm too busy thinking to remember it.

Conclusion, Weed is a good pain killer and wouldn't interfere with your ear infection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users