We the People call for an Impeachment of Obama!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rasta Doc, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Has nobody used the word "sheeple" yet? I'm surprised...

2. Only sheeple use the word sheeple. :p

3. Geez, the lie that wont go away. :smoke:

4. did Bush watch leaving American diplomats & seals to die on foreign soil without sending in additional help all the while watching it on closed circuit TV

or

did Obama NOT leave American diplomats & seals to die on foreign soil without sending in additional help all the while watching it on closed circuit TV

sorry.. but i seriously don't know which you were calling the lie part lol..

5. Obama never was watching a closed circuit feed for it. Commanders in the region denied not sending help. More twisting by the twisted. :smoke

6. Where did I make shit up, or even refer to you other than the quote? The quote I used was you referring to:

All the shit some conservatives have been blabbing is a bunch of goddamn bullshit, not voicing their opinion. I was simply calling you out on defending that kind of behaviour.

7. Killing American citizens is enough to impeach Obama, imo.

8. And signing the NDAA is enough to go for the death penalty. For treason.

9. The seeds that my generation, (myself included) in the 60's & 70's planted are now baring some of the ugl;iest fruit I had ever imagined. We were lied to then just as your being lied to now. The results unfortunately will be about the same.

Believe nothing of what you hear & less than half of what you see.

10. I don't even give them the opportunity to lie to me anymore.