1k pipe cleaner LST grow

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by marvajuana, Nov 17, 2012.

1. You can buy seeds and they will mail them to you almost anywhere. :D

mj:smoking:

2. Attitude Seed Banks offers guarenteed delivery too so if there is a problem at customs they will reship. But costs more

3. I have personally Ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl got them 10 days after ordering.
    plus they give freebies with every order. Good stuff.

mj

4. I still haven't ordered from a seed bank, I always put donated genetics first and have a couple grows worth of seeds, just need to dig up some variety lol.

5. Thai Stick is the fast grower in this bunch.:D

Attached Files:

6. Some thing i am trying out,Dollar store grow bags. Also my prototype home made hood. That space is 4ft wide. I didn't like the horizontal. Mine is vertical.:D

Attached Files:

7. The babys.lol
    San Pedro,Trichocereus Bridgessi to be exact. Grown for ornamental use only.:D

mj:cool:

8. My local garden center gave me a free succulent a few weeks ago and I've already managed to kill it :( It didn't look too healthy to begin with. I think they set me up.

What material is your DIY hood made out of? Looks like the footprint is huge.

9. Hiya Kb, That one is temporary out of Styrofoam, mylar, duct tape,and zip ties lol. I hung my cool tube vertical and like the spread I get now. It covers 4ft x 4ft . we will see how it does for flowering. With the 2ft solar shuttle going it should cover 4x6+ Switching to the 1k hps in there today. If it works well enough I want build one out of aluminium sheets. I'm too cheap for my own good.

mj

10. I don't think it's cheap. You probably know more about the things you build, how they work etc better than anyone who just buys their things from a store already functional.

Thai stick lookin' good. How's the little re-veg bud doing? Crazy stuff in your grow room, man lol

11. Man, she looks healthy !

12. That is the DIY Spirit my friend and that is a nice looking hood for a home made! You aren't cheap ... well ok you are but I consider it smart. In my opinion people that really get into DIY and get good at it are better growers because of it. You have to understand the principles of what works with what you are making.. In my case I have ended up making 3 versions of my Aero system before I got it right. Already planning on making the 4th edition setup of the Aeroponics but waiting for something to break this time since I made a good one. Just remember with DIY you can always recycle the things you make and keep improving =).

13. Here she is Kb The little Bud that could. Glad you like the hood Kitsune, I build lots of my own equipment.An aero cloner, my exaust fan started life as a furnace blower. I looked at the vertical hoods for sale, and felt I could just as good for my needs for far less cash. This will be its first flowering run so we can all see the results. I don't see why you would want a horizontal, seems to me a good portion of the light reflects back to the bulb and is lost.Does that sound crazy to you guys? Be honest.

Attached Files:

14. Haha watch that little thing will be worth it :p

I definitely understand what you're saying about the light possibly working better positioned vertically rather than horizontally, but as you know I don't have experience with those lights. I'm interested in seeing how it works though.

15. It's very tough maintaining to grow low profile here in nc. Send some sample. Kidding. What are some good websites for seeds ?

16. Hi Jr. This is the one I use. marijuana-seeds.nl
    They bill discreetly. Stealth shipping. Took 10 days my last order. I have heard Attitude is good too I just haven't used them personally.

mj

17. Looks like a good opportunity to learn up on LST.

Subscribed. :D

18. Welcome TT, My data is low now,it resets friday then I can post pics again.
    mj

19. when i first read the title i thought you were going to use 1k pipe cleaners hahaha i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaa??!?!