1k pipe cleaner LST grow

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by marvajuana, Nov 17, 2012.

1. #21 KangarooBunny, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    They look great to me! There was a thread a few months ago about Jilly Bean. A lot of blades say it's their absolutely favorite smoke. It's all about that dry/cure though :D

Edit: found it http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1133293-personal-strain-jilly-bean.html

What makes the new growth droop like that, but not the old growth? I've got that problem on one of mine, but growth goes normal after it gets a little bigger. I chalked it up to genetics after watching it for a while. Freebie from attitude called La Diva :rolleyes:

2. Hiya KB, I have high hopes for this one.:D
    I think the droopy leaves are a sativa trait. That one had its top bent 180 and tied to the main to make it branch I will look for a pic. That is why the leaves are twisted she was tryin to wiggle out of her restraints.:D I released it the day before the pic was taken. Thanks for the link it made my mouth water.
    mj:smoking:

3. Training Day.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      426.6 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      464.2 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      434.8 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      452.7 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      433.6 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      429.8 KB
      Views:
  4. I have a little buddy guarding my Jillybean. A Daring Jumping Spider. I feel this a very good sign.

Attached Files:

5. My cabbages have obtained a guardian as well :)
    [​IMG]

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!:devious:

6. Wow Kb, You must really like some cabbage that looks like alot of em to me.
    mj

7. Good morning Blades, I just finished hanging my new vedge light:D I now can go perpetual!:hello: 600 watt dimmable I'm lovin it.:D

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      428.1 KB
      Views:
  8. Hiya Blades, This is the start of Lst for this plant I'm going to post pics till it flowers. That is if it's girl lol. It is Northern Lights from a seed.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      422.6 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      370.9 KB
      Views:

9. Haha hell yeah, man! I eat at least two a week :p

Those are just my indoor sow for the beginning of march. More will be direct sowed. They aren't all cabbage, just the ones around the ladybug. I've got tomatoes, bell peppers, rhubarb, celery, thyme, habanero, jalapeno, cauliflower, brocolli, brussel sprouts and many many more. Mmmmm:yummy: organic veggies :D

I totally understand what you were trying to tell me about the top cola now. Basically you double it over and tie it to the main stem. Works the same way as a non-invasive topping.

10. I bet you have a nice garden. I cant start anything yet we have snow in March a lot of the time.
    When you bend it like that the plant responds much like it was topped except it doesn't stall the growth like topping. It suppresses the production or transport of the growth inhibitors that are in the top.Once the branches catch up the main is released. After that it's "bend and tie" to keep it all even and you end up with a hedge shaped plant with multiple tops.:D

11. Improvements.:D

Attached Files:

12. Attached Files:

13. These are the plants I tied a few days ago they need to be retied now.:D
    The one on the right is a Crvstal from cutting that I have been training for about 3 weeks.

Attached Files:

14. Subbed. Damn bro nice looking plants. You got skills

15. Thanks for the ego boost and welcome to my little grow op.
    mj

16. It's looking great. Lmk how that northern lights taste. Heard its dank

17. It smells skunky and it's still a baby.:)

18. #38 drew425, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Its an old strain. Been around since I first started smoking pot.

Its pretty dank. I just harvested some from an Auto. Getting the non-Auto pheno since Id like to clone this bitch. Got a pic somewhere in my journal of some NL that was freshly cut

19. Crap! I thought I had your journal subbed... apparently I just had it bookmarked. Subbed in now =) Grow is looking great.

20. We don't get much funk here in nc. However I've had some really good strains. Wish I had a Cali connect.