1k pipe cleaner LST grow

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by marvajuana, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hiya Waktoo, We have the same water. Mine is 7.8ph 230ppm dissolved solids.
    I believe it is mostly calcium from the deposit it leaves when boiled away. I don't do anything to it.
    I was using a rooting hormone but I stopped when I found the water works just as well by itself.I usually have roots at 10 days. Some can take up to 20 days. Most will root if you wait long enough. Maybe 90 percent success rate.You should be good with your water. If it worries you you can always use bottled water it doesn't take much to fill a cloner.
    Be sure you clean that thing really good even for this first time. I clean mine was bleach between cycles. I have found that I have to completely disassemble it and clean it thoroughly or I get slime.
    Good luck with it I hope they all root quick and grow up fast for you.
    Mj

My grow http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1137343-1k-pipe-cleaner-LST-grow

Thank you.  I will be taking cuts tomorrow or the next day.  And using my fine well water....

3. Wow Marv! I'm super jealous of all these beautiful girls you have. They all look stunning! Hopefully they will free the weed soon and I can go back to growing trees, shoot 20 acres will grow a lot of dank!

Peace :wave:

4. [quote name="HillbillyHoax" post="19209521" timestamp="1387718579"]Wow Marv! I'm super jealous of all these beautiful girls you have. They all look stunning! Hopefully they will free the weed soon and I can go back to growing trees, shoot 20 acres will grow a lot of dank!Peace :wave:[/quote] welcome Hillbilly. glad to have you stop by. thanks for the compliment. you should get your camper going again. that was a real nice setup and you made me jealous from time to time with it. feel free to stop by anytime you can enjoy mine till you can do your own againMjhttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1137343-1k-pipe-cleaner-LST-grow1k pipe cleaner LST grow

5. All my extra storage I see and wanna put a little grow in there but I just get so paranoid. Maybe give it some more time and I'll try something smaller. I just don't know why my mind fixates on the negative of something to the point of driving me nuts! I'm. Positive guy but sometimes my mind wants to be a pessimist :)

6. #347 marvajuana, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    I often see people ask about training during flower. do to my general laziness and procrastination I have one that I need to train in flower. it got 30 inches tall. I've bent all the growth to the outside and tied it down. then I bent the tops up and tied in place. going to let it rest for a couple of days and then do some more radical bending and tying. this is one of my big buds man do those things stretch.Mjhttp://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1137343-1k-pipe-cleaner-LST-grow1k pipe cleaner LST grow

7. Attached Files:

8. Attached Files:

9. Attached Files:

10. Attached Files:

11. Attached Files:

12. Attached Files:

13. You are a growing God man lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I was looking at your flower area. Do you use those thermal blankets instead of mylar?

15. I did but not in my new area.
    flat white paint is much better in the long run. the mylar gets dull after a few months the paint is easy to clean so it stays brighter.

Twas Ever Thus!