Whose vs. Who's

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Double cheeseburger with bacon and no onions or triple meat chicken fajita?

2. Vs. Pooh

[quote name='"PeruvianDank"']Double cheeseburger with bacon and no onions or triple meat chicken fajita?[/quote]

Uhhh fuck you I'm taking both. You know, since this isn't the this or that thread. :cool: :laughing:

It does matter though. Fuck your analogy :mad: :p

3. Et tu, Brutus?

[​IMG]

4. haha I'm just hungry as fuck, going to go munch at my local taco venue.

wise choice though, I'm going to buy both, hopefully he can put the fajitas inside the cheeseburger so i can eat my fajita while i eat my cheeseburger.

5. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']

haha im just hungry as fuck, going to go munch at my local taco venue.

wise choice, imma buy both, hopefully he can put the fajitas inside the cheeseburger so i can eat my fajita while i eat my cheeseburger.[/quote]

Mang you stoned

6. [quote name='"Buzzwell420"']whose cares[/quote]

My cares

7. really grinds my gears when people on facebook say loose instead of lose... like "I cant believe they loose every game"

8. [quote name='"The Incredible"']really grinds my gears when people on facebook say loose instead of lose... like "I cant believe they loose every game"[/quote]

I always imagine a loose vagina when people do this. Idk why.

I also hate 'payed' :mad:

9. whos for owls.

whoville.

the who.

hooters.

10. [quote name='"Toxy"']whos for owls.[/quote]

What's a whos? Is it an owl candidate?

11. bahaha i havnt seen that one yet but ill pai more attention :cool:

u see what i did there? because of payed and paid... oh just nevermind...

12. I don't want to date anything.

13. [quote name='"Toxy"']
    I don't want to date anything.[/quote]

You misunderstand me. The can did ate the owl.

14. Ayy if eye wana sound liek a idiet tahts my biznis ya dig.? Who neds edukaton all ma frends talk liek dis so maeby u r teh dum wons.?

15. everything seems grammatically correct and everything is spelled right... what you getting at? :p

16. That makes no sense. Just stop.

:p:smoking:

17. [quote name='"The Incredible"']

everything seems grammatically correct and everything is spelled right... what you getting at? :p[/quote]

Ah cool mane.!

18. I know, right? Sometimes I wonder if they're actually that lazy or if they're just doing it to piss people like us off.

19. Yes. I don't understand young people's opposition to reading nowadays. Too much television and video games, I guess.