DoobieDucks Fall Flowers Pix

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by DoobieDuck, Nov 14, 2012.

1. #121 SoCal Nature Farmer, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Never cease to amaze man!!! Look at those colors!! In your opinion out of all the various strains you've grown and bred. Which are amongst the top for flavor, stone, medicinal qualities, density and overall size? Difficult question I know, just curious! I may start ordering some genetics soon, trying to get a good idea of what I should try to run. Definitely interested in that Sour Bubble now!! Haha

Again tho man your plants are stunning! Keep up the amazing work, congrats on your centerfold!

2. Your Rocket bubble is beautiful Doobie!! That is such a great photo and on the centerfold too, congratulations! I reckon that's better than the cover photo! I love the genetics on that one, speaking of which I just planted 8 seeds from hybrids from hell! You're the only person I've seen running their gear besides myself so far! I was seriously contemplating buying the rocket chunk but instead I went with more mold resistant and Northern latitude varieties, leb27, monk and danishgold and I got wild2 as a freebie pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thank you ^ as for best, I cannot really tell you personally as my seizure disorder keeps me from giving realistic reports/ I react differently than some people do. But, as the patients claim the receive meds from my varieties, the Rocket Bubble a winner. I'm doing seed runs now but have yet to release any genetics. Soon I hope, waiting for the laws to change just a bit.

Today, Riot Seed Chocolate Dawg finishing..DD

Attached Files:

4. I for one will buy some of your genetics once available :D

Chef.

5. Agreed! Absolutely beautiful!!!

6. Absolutely stunning pictures as always doobie duck! Please, keep the beautiful pics coming. That Rocket Bubble looks fantastic! You are obviously as skilled at growing as you are with photography; if not moreso. Each an art in their own right. Do you have your starts going for this year's full term grow? I am getting setup for my first OD grow.. I am overflowing with excitement :) wish me luck! Wishing you a bountiful, beautiful season this year :wave: happy growing!

7. Chef you've always been so good to me, thank you...

PH many thanks...

TJ some thoughtful comments thank you. I love hearing about my growing that gets over-shadowed by my images! Peace...

Again sorting thru pics still, here are more of the Apollo Purps...DD

Attached Files:

8. My goodness! Your pictures are absolutely breathtaking! REALLY loving the look of that Apollo Purple! Man does that monster look sweeeeeet! Like fruity pebbles!

Hope all has been well with you and yours man!

9. :YUMMY: is all i need to say!

Chef.

10. That's one big beautiful cola! :eek: the colors on that girl are astounding :) this is definitely one of my fave threads. Thanks for posting, DD :wave:

11. Delightfully beautiful as always, Doobie! And count me in for a seed order, too.... when the laws change a bit! (Everyone registered to vote?)

Granny

12. Thanks everyone for your replies, appreciated greatly. 

A finale' for one variety? Yes these will be the last of the Apollo Purple shots from the studio last fall, before we tear up, I have another girl going indoors now. She's very small but the good news is, she's dating! Yes the Apollo Purps girl has a boyfriend with her. So some time in the future there may be F2 children playing in Doobies' garden. Enjoy, I'll have more of several other varieties still to come..DD

Attached Files:

13. I see some Peeps left me some likes..thank you guys so much. It's kinda like saying "Doob I was here" to me..peace. 

This Pollen Storm 2015 by DoobieDuck. I strive to capture images no one does, or can! I hope these hit the mark. These a Apollo Purps male stud, shot in my studio, on my front porch. I'm collecting pollen to create a couple F2 girls for images only. No intent to breed with or add to my gene pool.  Peace..DD

IMG_0421-pollen-pile-purps-W.jpg LA1A5676-purps-pollen-W.jpg IMG_0422-pollen-pile-purps-W.jpg LA1A5678-purps-pollen-W.jpg

14. Now that is some serious pollen! Haha almost looks like a fine hash!

Can't wait to see what it is you do with that yummy powder!

15. Thanks to everyone who has commented, liked, or shared my images.

Coping with winter has me not updating as often as I'd like, but don't give up on me. From last fall in the grow I'd like to share images of a White Jones Casey cross, WJ2 x AS ..seed gifted from a breeder I've known for years on the web; described to me as: 

WJ2 x AS... White Jones (the white x casey jones (tru cannabliss cut reversed) from CSG. #2 was a pheno leaning towards the Casey side, with bigger yields, larger stretch, and a Casey dieselish funk. She was hit with pollen from Arne's Forgetful Snowdog from Esben of hybrids from hell. AFS is Reservoir's Snowdog BX1 x Amnesia Haze/Arne from Esben's breeding work.

She's a keeper as looks go, more images as health permits…
    View attachment 154818
    View attachment 154817
    View attachment 154816
    View attachment 154815
    View attachment 154814

16. Man your knowledge of strains is something i wish to one day share! I am completely ignorant when it comes to specific cultivars and their genes. I've always been more interested in he Medicinal effects rather than "oh this smoke is super flavorful and a great stone". Just feel there isn't enough of info from breeders, I'd like to know any effects you got from it. Are you smoking for medical reasons, if so how did this specific cultivar help you and how well. (Not directed at you DD just as a reference)

I am sorry to hear the weather has you down, it messes with me big time as well. I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder and 2slipped 2herniated disks in my lower back. So cold does not like me whatsoever!! Hope all will be better for you and yours & thanks for taking the time to keep us updated! Garden is looking mighty fine, usually an illness will shine thru in ones grow. Glad to see yours is chugging along at its normal pace!

17. Happy 420 man!!! I know with a garden as beautiful as your you've got to be up to something awesome! If not you your minis are definitely doing some major celebrating! Hahaha. Hope all has been well with you and yours and all is well with your health! Thank you again for all you do and posting such beautiful flowers! Happy growing!

18. Hey bro, haven't seen ya posting as much lately. Just wanted to say I hope you are well and I miss your amazing flower shots! Haha

Hope that all is well with you and yours man! Happy growing!

19. Where's Doob been, busy guys.Thanks all of you for the comments, and the likes. Back to flowers, I have many flower shots from the fall to get off the hard drives...cheers...Doobies' Cripple Creek...
    LA1A6778-cripple-W.jpg

LA1A6779-cripple-W.jpg

LA1A6780-cripple-W.jpg

LA1A6783-cripple-W.jpg
    LA1A6786-cripple-W.jpg

• Like Like x 1