DoobieDucks Fall Flowers Pix

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by DoobieDuck, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Thanks everyone that has left a comment, and your thank you, even those who just looked, appreciate your looking!

For now, Friends I'm way behind, have the chop starting, the trim, hundreds of images to shoot and process, again I promiss to load them as I get time..please stay tagged...loving it though.
    How about some colour, this is Devil Weed Seeds "Apollo Purp 11", I have two phenos one lighter one darkie...both here, cheers..DD
    From the breeder described as:
    Apollo Purp 11, DWS's beautiful Apollo mom gets a sweet touch of purple joy in this amazing cross of Apollo 11 and Purple skunk. My goal after two years of work with this strain was to give this plant the great mind Apollo 11 high with some beautiful colors to boot. There will be some beautiful purple plants in your beans with this one. Flowering time is about 7 – 8 weeks.

Attached Files:

2. Great work as always DD..

love the photos and all the fancy crosses!

running a MSS cross myself.. really dig head's gear. Hopefully he'll reemerge and put some more stuff out one of these days :)

3. #84 DoobieDuck, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014

Attached Files:

4. As always beautiful pics DDuck

5. Oh my Gawd! :huh: Mouthwatering-_- she is too nice its unreal shes coverd with trichcomes:blink: i bet she is sticky!

6. KxC thanks, she's pungent, not sure how to describe the smell quite yet.

Man am I behind again, chop shoot trim chop shoot trim....damn it never ends. I gotta get back to posting more pics..so..here we are on a rainy day providing excellent lighting in the grow. 

My Sweet Blue F2..cheers...

Attached Files:

7. Inspirational DD! This was my first season doing a greenhouse grow, looking forward to the next of course. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414077480.829431.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414077507.630336.jpg

CW

8. Beautiful pics as always, DD! Thanks for sharing man!

TJ

9. TJ thank you for commenting, What could more appropriate a couple mornings after Halloween than a dose of Holy Chocolate Dawg. These some of my last images in my studio, I think I have one more round of pics and some macros of her coming at some time in the future.

Thank you Matt Riot for providing these fine genetics. I hope these images relate the resin content in this babe, she's bursting. So much so that just a brush up against her will leave a sticky mess on you; Wonderful aroma as well. Hopefully see you when the macros show up..be well, DD

Attached Files:

10. Damn I hate being the only one posting in a thread, maybe these will change things...

I seem to forgotten my own MoonMonkey Haze somewhere back in the archive of photos. She's a real treat, hardest nuggets I grow, they clunk if you drop one. Very dense, very sweet yet skunky musty..even a little moldy smell. Enjoy, more to follow..DD 

Attached Files:

11. you rock DD!

keep posting dude..

even if we don't reply, i k\\now many are enjoying your photos.

be well brother..

12. DD! You're photos are surreal! The plants are so vibrant and lovely you do some amazing growing doob! The contrasting colors of the moon monkey haze and it's structure and frost taco leaves make it such a wonderful sight!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Dingus, August West you guys are so nice for sticking around. I'm moving into the studio now so I'll try to make the pics worth your hangin with me. This the last of the Apollo Purps from the grow...cheers..DD

IMG_0570-purps-C-W.jpg

IMG_0571-purps-C-W.jpg

IMG_0572-purps-C-W.jpg

14. Too Muthafckn Beautiful Man I Could Only Wish To Grow like that man:wub: , was she more sour or sweet? Im Loving thoes colors shes giving off. So beautiful its just wow , sounds like your always busy man keep up the Fantastic Work DoobieD These Pics will never get old your truly an artist at what you do its spectacular Keep the pictures coming ill keep giving the love they deserve along with my fellow stoners :D id like to see what your girls look like after you trim them, I bet there just as nice maybe even better :blink: Do you try your own strains?

15. DD! Your photos literally take my breath away I can't wait until I can grow as good as you! Like dude your plants are flawless works of art!! The colors on each plant couldn't be more spectacular even if they were photoshopped in. Seriously astonishingly beautiful. How goes the studio move?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #97 DoobieDuck, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Ding I hope this answers your question, thanks for the wonderful comments. The studio pics will be another week or two, getting ready for the Emerald cup, see you there..

Kush thanks..Guys I'm honored I still have some of you following my art. Thanks so much. And... Guess what I found, more images in the grow. I have a few more from the grow guys, thanks for your views,I hope you enjoy these from Bohempians Sour Diesel cross....DD

Attached Files:

17. Ohhhh My Goodness -_--_- So Frosty Trichomes Everywhere Such Beautiful Art DoobieD How Could We Not Follow This Art, its Legendary. We Appreciate All the Art you've Been Sharing With Us its The Best ive Seen Yet Keep it Coming Man. I Cant Wait Till You Capture More With Humming Birds They Look So Awsome it Just Adds to The Art and Makes it Look So Naturally Beautiful , The Flower itself is already just so beautiful. iLove it DoobieD!!

18. Your greenhouses are always a beautiful sight, DD :) thank you very much for sharing. The structure of the flower clusters on the MoonMonkey Haze looks spectacular! Cannabis flowers are so unique. Every one of them... just like a snowflake :D lol. I think your pictures gave me.a little contact buzz lol....

Take care DD and happy holidaze to you and yours :wave: looking forward to more posting in here :)

PS: hey everyone else, post more comments and maybe he will post more pictures! :D :hello: :p

19. Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing photographs you took on the hummingbirds! I had one coming up to my outdoor plants just couldn't get the lighting right to snap a good pic. Did a quick Google search and found two pictures that I still use today. TJ let me know yesterday that you were the guy responsible for the pictures. Funny enough I have been using the same default picture this whole time! xD Guess it is time for me to find a new one.

Your pictures are absolutely stunning! Definitely going to be subbing up for more beautiful shots! Hope all is well with you and yours! Happy holidays!