DoobieDucks Fall Flowers Pix

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by DoobieDuck, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Looks So Cool :D Great Work! Sorry to Hear About things Going Slow, Mine Also is Going Slow Due to a P&K Deficiency 5 1/2 weeks flowering and Way behind Looks Like Week 2 Barley.

Anyways Nice Job Man Keep Up the Fantastic Work Cant wait for the summer update!

Sent From The Bushes, Grown Tree's Blown Tree's
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1278588-My-2nd-Grow:-X-mas-Tree's

2. Thanks for the "likes" my friends, here are some pix of the girl that mated with the boy in the pollen pic..cheers..DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  3. Thanks for sharing DD. The plants look outstanding! I love seeing male plants in full bloom, unless it was a mistake of course. Lol

CW

• Like Like x 1
  4. She Looks So Phenomenal and Tasty How Many Weeks in With her ? Id Estimate like 6 or 7 weeks flowering? Since you do outdoor im curious to how you keep all these pesky bugs away, Care to share any secrets?

5. Kush the girls are going on 10 weeks plus right now and not done yet..surprised me. I don't only grow outdoors, there were in a very small room under one 400 watt MH. The bugs in the summer, those I don't keep away, I just battle like everyone else..lol. Thanks for posting..DD

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow Nice Man. shes going to be some great smoke, spidermites are a pain in my ass indoor and outdoor lol keep the battle up and the photos your doing great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Doobie Duck, you made my day. Here I was bored at work stumbling around GC, trying to find some great bud shots and....BAM! Best bud pics I've ever seen!

You are mighty talented, my friend! I too would buy a book if you ever got around to it.

Hello friends, thank you GBBB...and KushX..the time has come today, yes today. I grabbed the camera out and out to the grow for my first fall flower pix of 2014. This is MoonMonkey Haze, one of my creations growing again this year. Follow along if you'd like to see more of it or some of the other rare unique varieties I have in the grow. Many more images to come in the future..peace...DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. :eek:  take more photos i beg you! your moonmonkeyhaze is a beauty! what are the genetics? 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dingus many thanks for your interest, there are many images of past grows at my site. Peace..DD

This is a cross I did in 2012 with two OM F2s from Bohempian to make the OM F3s used and Monkey Haze F3s seed direct from Raco in 2012 . A female MH F4 was produced by me for the cross.. 
    The male OM F3 and female MH F4. hooked up to create Moon Monkey Haze

Monkey Haze= DeepChunk x Haze F2  Tom Hill

Old Time Moonshine described on the web as: “the OTM is actually an F5 Blueberry. Again mine came from Bohempian and I am told my OM F2s are actually Blueberry F7s. I do plan on taking this strain further and preserving these genetics, they are not available to the public at this time, sorry. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ok..here we go, MoonMonkey Haze and I'm shooting pics like mad. I think you can expect updates at least once a week from here on out...peace..DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. is that one a different pheno? less purple but the leaf veins are colored which is cool. I've been snapping pics like crazy lately too! I can't wait til my greenhouse plants buds look like yours. thats when the flowering fun really begins! Next update you should post a full plant photo I bet you got some monsters haha

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dingus you've always been a fan, thank you. Yes it is a diff pheno. There is a green and a purple..only the colour difference I think. I rarely post single plant images because I cannot capture one plant on my camera the way I grow them. They do spread up to 16 feet! Here's an early roof image to show what I mean..DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Youre very welcome duck you grow some amazing herb! Haha i have the same issue trying to fit a whole plant in a photo but probably not near as intense as you haha. 16 feet is amazing! absolutely fantastic mr duck  :hello:  :hippie:

Are all those plants moonmonkey haze? 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dang, DD, I'm envious!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you everyone for the comments, the likes, and even the views. 
    I have here what I call Doobie's Rocket Bubble. 

Rocket Bubble:
    Eroc DP x HTC DC) x (Mss x SB) a cross of the two below crosses:

Hybrids from Hell seed's cross; (EROC DP x HTC DC) from Esbe ” you will find she will go very white with a lot of diesel in her. Was made with a special og bub deep chunk pheno with a lot of skunk notes in it. the dad was blue hemps e-rocket(erdbeer x alpine rocket, both swiss classics) and our local danish passion, an old passion#1 adjusted to danish climate since the early 80ties.
    Called "rocket chunk" due to its great yields and heavy skunky chunky stone. “

Crossed by me with:
    H3ad Seed (MssxSB) This is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble.

May be one of the earliest to go in the grow but she keeps putting on those white pistils on top, all natural lighting. Cheers..DD

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Keep them pics flowin DD! :bongin:

CW

• Like Like x 3
  18. What CW said! I'm always here, just lurkin most of the time. I don't post too much except on my journal :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. DoobieD Always Has The Best Pictures!:D So Beautiful & Unique! I Wanna See More Of This Beauty Shes So Purple:wub:-_- Keep Up The Great Camera Work Friend, DoobieD's The BestB)

• Like Like x 2