Why Everyone Should Be Insulted By The Term "Friend Zone"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. #41 Mr Stoned, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    I bet you're one of those women who think it's okay to fuck tons of different men and that when you decide you want to settle down with a quality man, it doesn't matter how many men you slept with because 'every relationship is a fresh start' and it's highly rude of him to even ask such a question. The kind of woman who deserves to be openly mocked and flogged with rotten vegetables.

Edit: And also, will you changed your damned display picture already. No one wants to see the protruding beer gut of a disgusting hairy fat man.

2. I won't try to make any assumptions on who you are or how you deal with relationships but the issue I find is that you are using your experience to generalize onto men in general. There are plenty of people, guys included, who see "friendzone" in a much different manner than what you posit it as.

3. I've slept with 7 guys and 1 girl, but I don't judge/begrudge those with higher numbers.

AND MY AV IS RANDY AND HIS GREASY CHEESEBURGER GUT IS A CANADIAN NATIONAL TREASURE!

4. Ok, that didn't start happening until the most recent posts though. And everyone's experience of it is different, but there are certain commonalities. Like a sense of entitlement.

5. This is stupid...I hate the term "friendzone" but then, I have never used it myself...probably largely because if I did want to pursue someone, I'd attempt, and if I was rejected there, that's how it was.
    However, I've never been the type to stay friends with ex's, so I guess by the same instinct I'm also a bit repelled by the females I've been interested in, that have not been interested in me...I see no point in further pursuit, and if my only interest in them was sexual/romantic - then "friends" wasn't where I wanted to be in the first place, it's not a role I'd personally adopt to make myself feel better.

Guys view women as potential fucks. Not really new information there.
    Women know this. Women DO use this to their advantage.
    Men can be shallow and sex driven.
    Women can be emotionally manipulative and spiteful.
    ...Though somewhere in between all the rabble, there's the males and females who I consider the "normal people" that think conversations like this are idiotic and circular, generalisations shouldn't be made, and people that throw around terms like "friendzoned" are immature/inexperienced people that wouldn't know how to conduct themselves in a relationship in the first place.
    If this isn't obvious already, you have yet to make the transition from scatterbrained teen to "real person".

6. #46 Mr Stoned, Nov 16, 2012
    Well that's okay then. In this day and age of promiscuity, 10 or less for an attractive girl who gets hit on aplenty isn't to be frowned upon too harshly. However, way too many girls think it's perfectly okay to go out and fuck 4 man at a party and still think they are above being ridiculed for their actions. I've read a few too many articles and comments by nu age feminist whores who think they deserve the same respect as a true lady. Well they don't. Actions have consequences. And those sluts deserve every ounce of shaming they get. Until they change their ways. Only then should the volume of their degradation be turned down. Whilst 'there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex,' there is everything wrong with being a slut. STD's and not knowing who the baby daddy is are the very worst of them.

Edit: Georges St Pierre is a Canadian national treasure. And a much more handsome one at that.

7. I know where you're coming from.. I just hope you feel the same way about male players. If they're not having babies and spreading STDs then I don't think they're doing anything morally wrong.. but maybe by making sex less special for themselves they're making sex less special for everyone else.

I mostly question what both males and females are even getting out of it when they have super high numbers. I don't quite know how to understand super sluttiness without perceiving those people to be trying to prove something/compensate for something/replace something they don't feel they have.

Does relate to the thread title though. If everyone was equally super slutty and everyone slept with all their friends, the friendzone would be a very sexy place.

8. So by saying that the term "friendzone" is not misogynistic it becomes misogynistic?

Please.....explain how that works.

Sooooo...unless we also peruse and get friend zoned and thus butthurt by women we find unattractive "friend zone" = misogyny ??

Equal Opportunity for ugly chicks otherwise a misogynist? HAHAHAHA that's funny...

I have been to the middle east....

And blaming biology for a lack of self control is not misogyny....it's just being irresponsible for ones actions and using science/religion/culture etc. as an excuse. It's a cop out excuse for what very well may be misogynistic behavior but it can be applied to any bad behavior.

Excuses excuses...Be an adult and own your behavior.

If you are going to be a trifling ass bitch who leads a guy on don't give any bs lines about how you didn't intend to and how inescapable it was, you sound JUST like the guys in the middle east talking about how they didn't want to but sometimes whipping the ol' ladies ass was just an inescapable necessity.

If you aren't a trifling ass bitch you simply reject the guy and leave the relationship dead where it belongs, you don't keep on accepting his gifts/affections.

Well........obviously, if they weren't being a bitch everything would be just peachy now wouldn't it?

9. #49 EseehC, Nov 16, 2012
    social conditioning if anything, CMON
    this thread still sucks but this was very funny

10. #50 EseehC, Nov 16, 2012
    that we are made in a certain way to have certain behaviors for "survival" is an excuse? biology... an... excuse? SERIOUSLY:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

WE ARE ANIMALS WEARING HATS GOD DAMMIT, YEA IM MAD

this thread is becoming a fractal of human retarded-ness

11. #51 passthebilly, Nov 16, 2012
    Nope guys friend zone girls too, but don't fuss about "being called a slut" so it's normally not very common, its main use is fat/ugly/annoying chicks.

Typical feminist crap, playing the victim and then asking for "equal" (special) rights..

12. i jus want to slide this in here...

[​IMG]

13. Thanks for putting me in the friend zone

14. Treating women like shit and or acting immaturely over rejection is not a behavior for survival, it's simply being a douche bag. And yes blaming biology for immature/irrational/uncouth behavior is exactly that, an excuse.

That being said the article and all the drivel saying the term "Friend Zone" is a misogynistic one is a fucking load. I have seen plenty of women get friendzoned and they too get the case of butt hurt that comes along with it.

Not everyone want's a sexual/romantic relationship with those who desire them...nothing about it nor the terms used to describe/acknowledge such social situations is sexist. People get rejected, sometimes it's clean sometimes it's messy but everyone does it and has it done to them....fucking deal people.

15. #55 EseehC, Nov 16, 2012
    read what i was quoting next time, she said biology is not an excuse for men going after attractive women... WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ABUSE?
    [​IMG]

16. I'm going to paraphrase the conversation how I interpreted the thread so far so that you can see how your lack of specification in response lead me to believe you were saying biology excuses behavior.

"Friend zone" is misogynistic b/c guys only go after women they find attractive.

'No shit shirlock.'

'Biology has been used as an excuse for any and all behaviors and is irrelevant.'

'We have survival behaviors how can biology not be used as an excuse? "WE ARE ANIMALS WEARING HATS GOD DAMMIT" your thread is stupid'

Next time, if you are trying to discount or argue a specific statement try not quoting an unrelated broad one.

17. #57 Mr Stoned, Nov 16, 2012
    I think it's an emotional problem that causes them to feel like they need constant gratification from multiple partners. Especially considering how defensive they get about how often they open their legs to people. Or worse, they blame it on the alcohol they regularly drink and the 'pressure' that the male put them under. Pleeeease. I find their attempts to justify their promiscuity with remarks like 'its my body i am a free and liberated women' or the ever annoying it 'isn't anyone's business but my own.' Now if we're talking about privately masturbating then that's perfectly fine. But when it comes to sex there is ALWAYS (hopefully) more than one person involved and so the 'its my own business i ain't hurting anyone' bs just doesn't fly I'm afraid. I read an article by some cosmopolitan whore where she recommends responding to the 'how many lovers' question by saying 'I don't really think that's relevant. But if you could be a fish what would you be?' Now that would be a date killer for me right there I'm afraid, especially seeing as said women stated 'I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night, LET ALONE how many men I have slept with.' Ewwwww. As much as these brazen quims don't want it to be so. IT MATTERS how many partners you have had. At least for men. And definitely some women too. But you would find it easier to locate a bong smoking unicorn than a man who genuinely actually for real doesn't care one bit how many men his potential wife to be has fucked. So sorry girls, I'll say it one last time just in case you still don't believe it. When it comes to the exchanging of body fluids. The organ drilling of genital holes. The grinding of pelvic bones. Salviating mouths dripping with semen. Fat cocks balls deep in an asshole. IT MATTERS. It reeeeeeeeally fucking matters. And if you lie to me and I find out, which I will, then the relationship or potential for a relationship will not survive it. Actions have consequences, whether you want them to or not. I want a QUALITY and CLASSY lady who respects herself and understands that her vagina is a precious and wondrous thing not to be given freely or easily to any old dog that comes barking up her skirt. Even if she's decided that she has 'changed' and that she 'deserves a fresh start'. She doesn't. And a leopard's spots remain.

And as for your question. Yes I have a similarly negative view of men who feel the need to shape their entire existence out of chasing women. Whether it's many or just one. But as for the Warren Beatty types who bang a fresh girl every other day, shame on you. Although I don't have the same contempt for them as I do for sluts. It's generally much harder for guys to seduce girls than it is for the reverse. Though this is because men mostly think with their dicks
    (probably our greatest weakness) and also because women are generally real beautiful creatures who are wonderful to look at. Whilst there are plenty of 'rugged, handsome' dudes out there, they are not beautiful in the same way a woman is and because of these reasons, it is rare that you see a normal guy hit on by lasses the same way a decent looking gyal with a nice rack would be.

One of my best friends is a master player who has laid a 100+ mostly hot girls and whilst I am impressed by his abilities, I am not impressed by his sexual ethics. Many a heart has been wounded by his relentless love machine and although he is genuinely a nice guy who just really loves women and is a sharp looking and winning alpha, I just don't think sleeping around like that is a good thing.

Heck I'm no angel. In my 21 years I've racked up 20 different lovers (yes they were all women u cheeky mofo) even though I go sometimes months at a time without getting laid. My problem is my own misogyny (I'm working on it). And I'm scared of getting girls pregnant. I have no shame or embarrassment in admitting I am a savage titan of sexual ferocity and my main man stands 7.6 inches exact (yes, you needed to know.) Condoms are not reliable for me. They have not been reliable in the past. And will not be in future. If I go out acting the slut banging different girls every week then I know I will become a runaway sperm donor to many an unfortunate child. I don't want this. It's felt 'wrong' banging drunk hoes who just saw me as an object to gratify their lust. Worse, I always had to act the cocky alpha asshole to win those girls. I train Muay Thai and BJJ nearly every day so I'm quietly very confident in myself. So although I'm quite an ugly lad you might say (my face has been rearranged many times and is fairly scarred now), I'm in good shape and don't find it too hard to get some when I cut down on the weed for a bit, cut out the munchies and tidy my house. So I really don't think my negative feelings towards overly promiscuous are based on jealousy or self loathing.

To me, sex should be a special thing. The greatest physical bond that too people can achieve. A gift so precious and special that it literally creates new life itself. WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU GIVE UP SO CHEAPLY!?

I've always struggled with what I sometimes perceived as a deep rooted hatred of women. But the more I think about it, the more I realize that I don't hate women at all. I fucking LOVE women. I just hate sluts.

18. Isn't it funny how you think we men view women as evil, manipulative harpies, yet you actually do view men as actively creating misogynist constructs in order to subjugate women.

19. #59 EseehC, Nov 16, 2012
    so your jus gonna re-quote and skip over my 2nd post after that? ok, ill help put it all together
    and next time, actually quote what i said not retyping it in different words............. that doesn't really help you

now for what i quoted

20. [​IMG]