Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How many hits do you get out of your ploom pax?

• Please log in to reply

13 degrees

13 degrees

The Silent Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,033 posts
im kinda curious about weather gettin my pax was good or not. i get about 18 hits on low setting on.med about 14 and on high about 8 hits til weed is brown. Tell me how many hits do you get outa each temp before your weed goes brown.

PapaBonerad

PapaBonerad

IVXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 689 posts
I don't have a Pax, but if you can get like 18 hits out of a bowl (which I'm assuming is small), then it should be a good thing lol...how much do you put in a bowl?

ilovebOObs420

ilovebOObs420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
i don't know, try asking mr. owl.
  • Frank_S likes this

13 degrees

13 degrees

The Silent Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,033 posts

I don't have a Pax, but if you can get like 18 hits out of a bowl (which I'm assuming is small), then it should be a good thing lol...how much do you put in a bowl?

.25g they say your supposed to fill it 1/4th to the top.

PapaBonerad

PapaBonerad

IVXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 689 posts
Yeah 18 hits off .25 seems pretty good to me. If you get pretty high off .25 then it seems like a good buy to me.

13 degrees

13 degrees

The Silent Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,033 posts

i don't know, try asking mr. owl.

he'd smoke my sht up in 3 puffs

ilovebOObs420

ilovebOObs420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 247 posts
i pack the shit out of my pax. i think like .4 or .5 maybe the lid won't sit flush. hahahahah
i don't know how many hits, but dam i be hitting it for a solid 15-20 mins.

Posted Image

fluge

fluge

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 123 posts

Apu Rayme

Apu Rayme

• Registered Upgraded
  • 379 posts
if I stir every 5 or 6 hits, on medium i can get about 25 hits (although the last five don't taste so great)

IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

Chronic Smoker

• Gold Member
  • 910 posts

13 degrees

13 degrees

The Silent Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,033 posts
Feels like i have made the right choice then!

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

Zera

Zera

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,746 posts

Feels like i have made the right choice then!

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

That's awesome. :hello:

Gr33nD42

Gr33nD42

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
Wait a minute.

What in the heck is a ploom plax?

Zera

Zera

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,746 posts

i pack the shit out of my pax. i think like .4 or .5 maybe the lid won't sit flush. hahahahah
i don't know how many hits, but dam i be hitting it for a solid 15-20 mins.

Posted Image

How'd you get the team colors? I thought it just came in 4 solid metallic colors.

13 degrees

13 degrees

The Silent Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,033 posts

Wait a minute.

What in the heck is a ploom plax?

Ploom is the company name pax is the device name

Gr33nD42

Gr33nD42

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts

Ploom is the company name pax is the device name

Ok, but what is it? Is it like a vaporizer or?

13 degrees

13 degrees

The Silent Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,033 posts

Ok, but what is it? Is it like a vaporizer or?

Portable vaporizer

john0connor

john0connor

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
i pack mine really tight with well-ground bud(with the keef) on low heat and same as above i get almost 20 quality hits, the first 10 being the best, in terms of flavor and volume of smoke.

I don't really know how much i'm squeezing in there without a scale, but maybe .7-1.0 gram?

I love my Pax, but i feel i can get more out of the weed in a pipe or even joints. (i know you can bump up the temp, but then you cut down your hits dramatically as you increase the heat)

Edited by john0connor, 19 November 2012 - 02:48 PM.

Guest_Bong JamesBong_*

Guest_Bong JamesBong_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I just got my pax and I love it! But I'm not sure if I'm getting the most out of it. I mean, I haven't played completely with the temp settings, but like john0conner said I do think I get more from my weed out of a bong for instance. But nothing beats smoking everywhere discreetly. :cool:

Its420S0mewhere

Its420S0mewhere

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yeah I feel the same way as some of you guys, and feel like I got more out of my bud with glass.

I just got my Pax a couple weeks ago though and am still learning what works best. Is it better to cook a whole oven in one sitting? Like just continually hit it for 20-30 min or so. Or would it be better to break up sessions and do maybe two 10 min sessions?

I usually just do one long session with the oven fully packed, but feel like I should be more stoned then I am with all the bud I use.

Any other tips to get the most of the Pax?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users