I did this big buddha auto as a practice plant before my photos became more to manage. It flowered 3 months before my photos.
This was such an easy plant to grow, I didn't have to feed it much other than some tomato feed during flowing - it virtually grew itself.
The purple moroccans
at this point my camera broke so I had to miss a month or so of the grow
I had to move them from the greenhouse as they were getting to big for the roof, they moved outside around early august.
09 starting to flower
Started to have trouble due to the size of the pots I used, they really needed to be in the ground rather than 25L tubs.
late 10, some of the crop.
I had real problems with mould towards the end, just as I wanted to harvest we had a very heavy low fog set in for about 2 weeks. I'm sure I lost at least a third to mould, sadly there was no way to protect them from the elements.
Hope you enjoyed!