BioDiesel Mass / Berry Ryder 400W Tent Grow - X-MAS BUD

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by albertahigh, Nov 12, 2012.

1. chopped the biodiesel today. she made it 69 days and was looking pretty good. not a huge plant - weighs 103g wet with some of the stem left to hang dry. id say maybe 85g's of actual bud, hoping for an ounce dry, probably wont get it tho. ill get some pics up tonight.

2. probably could have let her go maybe another week. from what i've seen she looks to have no more than 5-10% amber on her, although i do prefer a more of an "up" high. also some of those leaves tell me she could have gone a little longer too. we will see how she turns out. got her hanging in a closet, going into jars whenever she seems ready. seems my lower night temps cause some leaves and calyx's to turn a bit purple. not a horrible turn-out, might not get a ton of weight but hopefully some good smoke.

tell me what ya think.:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Good job bro! That diesel looks really good. Nice job with the purps. Looks like your going to have some real good bud to smoke. Id say you have about an oz there. Very ripe. Hows she smelling? Im going to be starting on some thunder bloody mary soon. Maybe tonight if its in the mail :)

4. Hows that BR doing? It ended up needing more time eh?

5. Good job bro looks dank. Kinda reminds me of my northern lights auto. Very short plant but covered in rockhard bud. Maybe thats how autos are. I'll be putting up pics soon before I chop her you should check them out

6. Yeah that looks killer can't wait for a smoke report

7. hey man, thx! actually ended up being about 25g's, so pretty close to an oz. she is smelling pretty nice, not too heavy of the diesel smell like i was expecting, but that may come more as she dries and cures up. definitely some good ganj thats for sure. i've been busy with work, but in the next week er so i am going to try to get more time on here so i will check you out soon.

updating on her right after these replies.

thx man. could be more rock hard if i gave her the extra week or so that i should have. check you out soon too bud.

probably be lighting the first bit up on my next days off, just under two weeks. actually i vaped a very tiny over-trim after a couple day air dry. got a nice "up" stone for quite some time off of the very small amount.

stay tuned for a quick update on my berry ryder isabelle

8. so, i guess first of all, sorry for being away so long. got pretty sick there and then went right into a shift so i haven't had a chance to get on here. either way i will try to be more present here until the end of the grow.

so a quick recap on my biodiesel mass. she went 69 days, grew 21" tall, 103g wet with some extra stem, down to 25g's dry. nice and frosty, should be a great smoke, will find out how she really tastes in a couple weeks. got a ton of sugar leaves i will probably make butter with eventually. ill post some dry pics in here when i get a chance.

on to isabelle. she is now at 77 days, preliminary chop date will be the 6th or 7th of february so just under 2 weeks more. she will be much more amber as she already seems to be about where heather was when i chopped her (5-10%). she has had some issues the whole way as you can still see on her remaining fan leafs. been the biggest plant i've ever had to manage standing well over 40". some of her branches have seemed to have trouble holding up to the weight of her buds. i actually had to put a 3/8" dowel in the pot to hold up the main cola a week ago. her buds smell soo sweet, are getting pretty frosty, and have gotten quite a bit thicker over the past few weeks. i cant help but think this plant could have been a monster under optimal conditions. just water for her now and till the end. pretty much everything i can think of on her right now. here are some pics for now and like i said i will be back more frequently to keep things up to date.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. #169 Chronicgrowbox, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    Sweet pics of the BR. Almost there eh. Nice dowel work. I hope those are dense buds.

Good job on the bio. When are you gonna smoke a dube of that. I wanna know how it tastes.

By the way, on your next grow, look into cO2 pucks. They come in bags. You can chop them up to last longer. Lasts about a day, so if you piece it out into 5 pieces, you have 5 days. Im going to test it out in a couple weeks. Bought 2 bags 6$ each. I dont know what theyre called but if you hit up a hydro store they might enlighten you a little bit more. Worth the investment. Cheap way to boost growth

10. hey chronic, thx for the nice words. ya that berry ryder needed that extra support. in the last couple days a few of the outer branches kinda bent under the weight so i ties them all up. didn't break so everything is still good i think. the bud is smelling sooo sweet right now its crazy. i never expected it to get smelling like this, but it really is something else, just a very sweet berry-like smell. still planning on giving her just under a week. those bio buds are looking pretty deadly in their jars. cant wait to get a good bake on with them.

ill definitely check out that for next grow too chronic

11. Have you dipped into you bio diesel yet?

12. yea whts up with the Diesel ?

13. Any update on the berry. I think I have about 3 more weeks till I chop mine.

14. Excellent grow journal, loved the pics.

15. How was the bud? I finally chop time for the ultra lemon haze.

16. can you grow one of these without carbon filter and i would like to know if these cant what would be a strain to do it i live in a appartment i have a brick wall im pretty sure insulation is there and the window that i have open in my room it at least 100ft down and no one around

17. Just gone 1st to last page of this bad boy grow. Both strains look the nuts, Berry Ryder looks very rangy but the breeder description and smoke reports would make it my preferred choice between the two.

Congrats on the grow dude.