Another ez cloner problem thread

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by RichardDean, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Who u smoking with? Hahaha bunch of wusses I roll like 3 gram joints and smoke em to myself but Ismoke for medical reasonsnot just some stoner trying toget high.

2. Ya im a medical patient as well, and with the proper flush there are no chems left behind. I am a chemist, and my own GC/mass spec analysis confirms my findings, not to mention the CBD and CBN content. What are the specs on your strains? Chem is the plant i am talking about, not the Dawg variant that was bred to grow organics. I gaurantee that no matter what you grow I can beat it for cannabinoid content with chemicals, plus i will be faster, and yield more

3. I would also like to say that i am a purist, I dont care what "variants" you are growing, they are all watered down versions of the originals, because the landrace genetics were too hard for novices to grow. I have been growing the same cut for over 10 years, and her genetics are PURE

4. #44 RichardDean, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    U cant flush chemicals and chelating salts entirelyman most are systemic like edta and stay in the plant. The clubs here wontbuy medicine grown inyour fashion they want organic in soil. Plus you dont know what I have so wtch what u say before u start knocking someone who is growing in Northern California in the weed mecca of the world where some of the best original genetics were developed from landrace inthe seventies before being brought to the netherlands. I have been growing for almost twelve years so been around friend. Grown many different ways and organic in soil is best for me so lets agree to disagree. You be happy doing your thing I will be happy doing mine.[​IMG]

5. Speaking of OG Kush and Chem varieties (chemdawg) I just started Germing OG and chemdawg las night. Glad to hear they are nute hogs that means they produce some crazy amounts of thc.

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Straight chems

7. Holy fuck look at those buds! Those are gorgeous

8. #48 RichardDean, Feb 4, 2013
    Looks good brah but def will not taste as good as this[​IMG]nor is it a strain you could get a holdof. So dont talk about exclusives Cali has a lock on em and like I said mybuds are perfecfly up to par for mymedicinal needs. Dont need some street weed.

9. #49 RichardDean, Feb 4, 2013
    Straight weak son hahah no trichs onthem look at my shit its snowing and organic. You used flash photography min is straight covered and shining because its potent. No flash required to make that shit look frosty.

10. This is how I rock my outdoor [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How do you grow50 plus pounds in a seazon out of a 50 by 30 foot space with 18 plants? Lol go home son!

11. #51 RichardDean, Feb 4, 2013
    Usually Im not a dick about this I give everyone credit but when you sit there and try to act like u know best when I know your wrong then sit down and shut up. Respect others and what they dobefore you open your mouthjust mightget your ass handed to you by 5 plus pound plants.[​IMG] you got alot to learn think before you open your mouth mang

12. This is what a 14 foot wide 7 foot tall seven pound plant looks like[​IMG]

13. Moby dick one of my smaller plants lol[​IMG] and this is seven pounds hang drying[​IMG]

14. Point being didnt come onhere for a pissingcontest bro but you act like a dick and disrespect me then Im inclinedto hand your ass to you. Think before you speak and dont talk shit to professionals. Good day!

15. #55 pointswest, Feb 4, 2013
    With another 199 plants like this one under this 600w light he might get 50#, but it must be really crowded under this light.
    lol

PW

16. Hahaa I usually dont cater to rude people on the internetbut he was asking forit. Lol

17. First off "Mr. My Dicks Bigger than Yours", this a friendly forum and we don't have pissing contests here so take your "dads" knowledge and prefect it somewhere else because RD's plants blow your puny little whatever you have pictures of, out the water!! And I don't believe for a second that you get 3 lbs off of one 600w HPS. I have to call BULLSHIT

18. teach me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)-"

19. Its easy its called heady soils. I can give you my mix Im using this year its last years mix I did but tweaked a bit for improvements.

20. #60 rippedeyed, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    That would be great and do you do any training? I was thinking of only doing an outdoor light dep this year and no full outdoor so my plants wont have as much time to veg unless i start now indoors and i just dont have the room yet with my budding and all the clones and cloners :( i need more rooooom.... i was thinking of doing several smaller ones in like 10 gal pots since i wont have the veg time. What do you think? I want a harvest like yours :) drooling still haha