Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking out of plastic water bottle or soda can

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatHiGuy, Nov 11, 2012.

1. So i'm at work left papers at home and an tryna smoke I grab a water bottle poke a hole in it and :smoke: not sure if that's safe got me blitzed though! So my question is when I smoke again is it safer to use a water bottle or a soda can? Thanks in advance!!

2. Just buy a pipe.

3. not really safe and a waste IMO

4. holy mother of fuck, you smoked directly from plastic? doing that even once can kill you, let alone doing it more than once. never ever ever smoke directly from plastic. a can isn't exactly a great option either but is far better than plastic. buy a pipe regardless of what you do, glass is always the healthiest and safest option.

5. find a socket and use that for a bowl for now. lighter+direct plastic is not good.

6. Guys relax I used a match and only lit bud, bottle did not even melt or burn!

7. Ye dude, YOLO!

8. If you're talking about the pen and water bottle, then yeah it can't be good for you. Use an apple without tin foil :)

9. Mate, do yourself the favor and slap yourself a few times. Certain dioxins and furans are released during the combustion of even tiny amounts of plastic and it is seriously harmful to any life form. Same goes for the aluminum foil, which released some different but equally harmful oxides. Stop being a cheap ass, save yourself the colorectal cancer and go buy a $5 glass pipe.

I don't mean to sound like a huge jerk, but honestly... you need to NOT do this.

10. Are you not 18?

You must be. Go a buy a pipe.

11. I have a bowl actually, but i'm at work guys and trying to get high ya feel me? I am a cart boy at a country club I can't walk around with a pipe or my bowl that's why I usually use papers

12. so you can walk around with a joint and smoke a joint, but not with a bowl? even just a metal one hitter would be better than plastic or a can. and it doesn't matter if you didn't light the plastic, i absolutely guarantee you melted it slightly and thus released quite a few very harmful toxins.

13. Maybe you could just... wait???!! Seriously, you can't wait until you're off work to smoke so instead you decide to take the risk of inhaling toxic chemicals. Aluminum is bad enough, but what told you that using a plastic water bottle would EVER be a good idea?

14. [quote name='"Pyron"']Maybe you could just... wait???!! Seriously, you can't wait until you're off work to smoke so instead you decide to take the risk of inhaling toxic chemicals. Aluminum is bad enough, but what told you that using a plastic water bottle would EVER be a good idea?[/quote]

So if I did it y'all think i'm alright haha

15. just use a sweet potater

16. or you could always bum a cigarette off of someone, and stuff the front of it, if you have an aversion to tobacco, just stop smoking it when the weeds gone