What's the Weather Like Today?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Nov 11, 2012.

1. its nice at home 25

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Nice weather here back home

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sunny with a slight bit of white clouds. Max at around 25c, upto 15km/h breeze

3. Cloudy and mild this morning.
    Sunny and mild this afternoon.

4. it going to be 38F tonight the high 55F here in PA

5. Im patiently waiting for day time temperatures to be beanie , hoodie and boots season

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

6. Funny I can't wait to wear parka and my beanie

7. THATS what I meant to buy instead of that fucking sweater . Man lol I guess ill wait til November the way these daytime temperatures are set up

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

8. Nice n chilly. Turbo weather lol

Attached Files:

9. #409 MediZen Man, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Pissy, the whole city smells like piss, because of the draught here in Cali. Need rain to wash away the smell of homeless piss.

Or, rather, we need more jobs, so at least some of the homeless don't have to piss and shit in the streets. Rain would help, but jobs is probably a better solution.

10. Still been in the 70s here in Virginia. Gets pretty nippy at night now since its fall but I think it'll be cooler come October

11. Unseasonably hot and humid. Cold front making its way thru tho is going to bring some storms.. Then it will be nice and cool untill winter. 

12. Sunny and pleasant

13. Shitty, but I've been sleeping all day cos I finished nightshift last night and don't need to leave the house so booyah :D

Attached Files:

14. Beautiful in the bay area. Perfect day for some of this
    1412716903106.jpg

15. Rainy as hell 55 little chill

16. Cloudy and chilly.  Not much wind.

17. Tornado-free, so better than yesterday! Was still pretty rainy and windy earlier, the sun's out now though :smoke:

18. Cloudy, windy and cool in the Great Smoky Mountains.

Tonights forecast...dark, turning to widely scattered light, early in the morning.

19. Cloudy, then sunny, but quite cool today.