What's the Weather Like Today?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by AR Toasty, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Here the high is 82 degrees in Orlando Florida. Now it's about 73 .

2. no need for numbers... the weather is fucking awesome right now.

3. 60 degrees out raining all day . gotta love Floridas bipolar weather

4. 34 F and sunny. Clear skies, 17mph winds.

More of the same tomorrow with some clouds moving in over the weekend. Wintery mix expected for Monday as the jet stream dips into my region.

5. About 75F and windy - monsoon is rollin' in.

Little chilly out there, if you ask me. Which is embarrassing to admit, 'cause that's a perfect summer day back in England.

6. -25 degrees celsius (-13 fahrenheit I think) with sunny skies... So it aint all bad, get yo winter clothes on and roll in the snow :)

7. 0 degree celcius, no idea what that is fahrenheit. It snowed yesterday but most of it melted over night. We're expected to get a big freeze tonight, more snow to come, hopefully. Snow is the best type of weather for sure.

8. 46 F ( 7 C) Cloudy and windy.

9. The monsoon has finally settled over us. :yay:

Temperatures below 85F, 50+mm of rain over the past 48 hours, cyclone threats. Couldn't ask for better.

10. -25, -35 with the windchill. Snow and blowing snow pretty much all day

11. 3 degrees in Newcastle UK snowy at about 1ft deep icy roads aswell :-/

12. Rainy, but pretty warm for the time of the year here (7C in the UK East Midlands).

13. Actually really nice out, -10 Celsius, -30 this morning though.

14. 32C, 72% humidity; feels like 42 (107F). It hasn't rained in a week, but everyday is 90% chance of precipitation. It's like walking in a sponge.

I'm starting to get jealous of everyone with those sub zero temps.

15. Sunny. Hot. Great. Why am I indoors?!

16. Well finally the snowing has stopped and bow its flooded everywhere. A bit rainy and a little sunny

17. it's raining ice

18. Cold and snowy with a 100% chance of a hotbox :smoking:

19. It's really cold and windy feel like am actually going to blow over and face plant the floor

20. Surprisingly warm and sunny for the UK here today. Loving it!