First time Medical grow for your mind, body and soul!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Hortila, Nov 10, 2012.

1. :lol::lol:

I'm laughing WITH you not AT you, lol! I see you all had another session last night!

2. I feel like Mustafa is tryin' to come out of my asshole :eek:

3. puts a pretty disturbing perspective on the whole "Circle of life" thing.... :blink:

4. Never mind...that was Mufasa....I'm so fuckin baked right now.... -_-

5. #2367 rapo9510, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
  6. 3D... You got what I was getting at. I screwed it up, too!

Sent from Mobile

7. Fak you guys are killing me!!!! Honestly LOL'd on the can just the same! Geez you guys!!!

Sorry triple D but ain't nothing going down other then my veggies, and I assume that will be the case for some time now. But its all good, once I'm better situated I may run a couple lamps.

And a smoker....now that's pimp! Be great to smoke some meat other then my small attempts with wood chips/planks on the gas grill!:lol:

8. This is a straight up stoner conversation, I thought I had it, then i realized I got it wrong...but it turns out I got it all along????? My mind is officially warped now. :lol:

9. All good man, I like the conversation lol!!

I got this pork looking pretty decent right about now. I wish my growing skills were as decent! Couple more hours and it should be done right in time for guests.

10. Lol party time :bolt:

11. Subbed and rated Hortilla!
    Happy thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

12. Thanks for stopping by Poke I'm honored, notice all the tumble weeds in here?! Lol, things are on the back burner till I get situated again.....and our TG was October 13th, so you're late again homie! But I do appreciate the well wishes happy\tThanksgiving to you and your family!

13. Haha, better late than never :lol:

You just wait til your birthday :p

Thank you for the well wishes, im having a late thanksgiving as well LOL

Have a good night brother :wave:

~ poke

14. Hope things are still Bloomin' Hort, Happy New Years man!

[​IMG]

15. Oh dam, happy New year's Green Gun and Middy! Things haven't been blooming for almost a year but when that day comes I'll make sure to start a new thread!

Middy it's great to see you post up you cheeky basterd! Hope you're doing well and no longer have those dizzy spells and what not! I'd love to see what you've been up to!