Which brings me to my "seedling" LOL. These girls are now 58 days old, LOL. Yeah you red that right, I figured by planting my seeds they would help put a fire under my ass. Well they did but it took me a lot longer to get to where I am now from when I first assumed completion of my chamber. I've got 3 (G13) blue venom, 2 (BF) Vanilla Kush and 1 hurting (G13) White Widow that was dried up.
The chamber was build from scratch in the basement. I have never, NEVER done anything like this before in my life (not really a handyman), so if I can do it trust me you can. I made it way easier on myself and built the room with steel studs, so dam easy and I really recommend it to anyone! I had an electrician hook me up big time. He ran all the cable and receptacles, I've got 5 15amp breakers and 1 20 breaker set up to give me 95 amps (over kill) LOL.
The chamber is as air tight as I could get it, ran poly on the ceiling to trap in the smell. So I built it with steel studs then drywall and R12 insulation and poly vapour barrier. I have to say drywalling is a bitch and when you think your done your not! I've got to figure out how to fix the gaps along the door to be tight.
I decided to use the free 5 gal bucket system I got and convert it to a RDWC system thanks to jakesterjammin suggestion! I have a 32 or so gal rubbermaid rez and I plan on having the water level in the bucket to be 1/4" bellow the net pot. The net pots I've got are 7".
As of right now this grow is on a tight budget and I will add equipment as I go because I cant afford to just get it all at once. I have a 600 watt digital Lumatek ballast with super lumnes. As of right now I have a 400 watt bulb for veg and plan on getting a 750 watt light for flower, and add on more before flower hopefully.