Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Can snakes get high?

• Please log in to reply

turnadaburna

turnadaburna

I Got 5 On It

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts
i was just wondering if its possible, i dont know the make up of snakes so im not really sure, but everytime i smoke in my room (which is usually every other day or so) my snake starts crawlin all around in the cage, but before i started smoking he was layin in the corner of the cage

Guest_sasanlovesweed_*

Guest_sasanlovesweed_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
well it is probably the smell because they have very strong smelling senses

DarkCreed

DarkCreed

Sky High Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
This thread and another thread makes me think......can snakes get high off of kief while on a mother fucking plane? Hmmm.....off to tibet, I have some soul searching to do....

Maryjoowanna

Maryjoowanna

Is that a weed gun?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 489 posts

This thread and another thread makes me think......can snakes get high off of kief while on a mother fucking plane? Hmmm.....off to tibet, I have some soul searching to do....

Lmao.

numbersalone

numbersalone

216 - Budz...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,570 posts
anything that can breath smoke can get high dude..... lolz.... a high snake woudl be funny, unless it tryed to wrap u up!

Tumble

Tumble

spark,pull,enjoy

• Old School
  • 1,082 posts
my friend juust got a boa.. its 3 feet now but gonna get like 10 feet.. its crrrazy

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,568 posts
I used to have a snake and yes it can get high although its really hard to tell since they are already... lifeless lol. Those little ear holes on the side of his head are his receptors that are real sensitive so if you carefully blow smoke into his cage and it goes in their he will be havin a good time. But remember after getting him high to give him a mouse to munch on cuz hes gonna have hella munchies

twave33

twave33

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,647 posts

I used to have a snake and yes it can get high although its really hard to tell since they are already... lifeless lol. Those little ear holes on the side of his head are his receptors that are real sensitive so if you carefully blow smoke into his cage and it goes in their he will be havin a good time. But remember after getting him high to give him a mouse to munch on cuz hes gonna have hella munchies

HAHAHA wow. I have like a 5 foot long corn snake, I'll have to try it but I've gotten my rabbit, cat, dog and hampster high when I was younger and in HS.

sirsm0kesal0t

sirsm0kesal0t

Come on Man. Yall Know Me

• Old School
  • 2,229 posts
Almost all animals have cannabinoid receptors. My friend was at a rainbow gathering and they blew smoke in a snakes face and he said it threw up and tried to sliver away. I don't know if thats from just smoke inhalation or what.

toker2021

toker2021

Ordo ab Chao

• Registered Upgraded
  • 593 posts
Even insects have some sort of response to Cannabis, albeit a small one lol. My friends and I got a squirrel high once when it ran into under his truckbed. We closed it up and kept cheffin bowls into the inside of the truck until the squirrel kept chattering and shit, so we let it go and it ran up a tree and fell off. The end.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users