Obama supports UN global gun ban less than 24 hours after reelection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    U.N. Celebrates Obama Re-election by Pushing Global Gun Control, says Second Amendment Foundation - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee

Many gun owners and conspiracy theorist have been saying Obama and silly gang of bitches are looking to take guns away from American citizens. Are their fears validated?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyVldVMA7vU"]Obama's Bizarre Anti Gun Rant At The Presidential Debates (FULL) Gun Control, 2nd Amendment - YouTube[/ame]

Gun sales have been on the rise and have increased drastically since Obama's reelection.

2011 Smashes Sales Record for Guns

FBI data shows spike in U.S. firearm purchases in 2011 | Reuters

Gun Maker Stocks Rise On Obama Reelection

Let's not forget Obama's Operation Fast & Furious/Project Gunrunner!

Issa: Gun-Control Agenda Behind Fast and Furious

Report: Holder says he could decline second term as attorney general

I'd say no matter what you believe, may as well go get you that gun you've always wanted because you never know what the fuck is gonna happen. Bottom line, I don't trust the Obama admin at all but more important I don't trust the Federal Gov't at all and it's their own fault I don't trust them so everyone should do their best to stay vigilant.

2. if they come for my guns they better be good at catch, at 2900 feet per second...

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciGN8nBWkRY]Onyx - Last Dayz - YouTube[/ame]

4. Oh, we are posting music now

this is relevent

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACgj1gFGRDE&feature=relmfu]Taxi Violence - Nothing Left To Lose (Official Video 2005) - YouTube[/ame]

5. cold, dead hands and all that.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU-IUEy_-mE]Stephen Marley - Mind Control Lyrics! - YouTube[/ame]

7. ive heard of stickers, and i think shirts that say something like how obama is the gun salesman of the year... that is crazy how quickly they are back in the talks of the treaty... i honestly think martial law, or some kind of revolution of some sorts will hit here soon, its just a matter of when

8. Molon Labe.

9. If you are 18 where I live you can just go to a gun store and load up; no BRC.

Only semi-automatics pistols, shotguns, bolt action rifles, muzzle loaders.

Nothing auto obviously.

10. And people are clearly loading up as gun sales tells us this but each state is different with different rules. NY compared to AZ is almost like apples to oranges :laughing:

11. Arizona's gun laws, or lack thereof (haha) are pretty neat.

12. Good thing i bought my Saiga before all this, now i just need to get about 20 thirty round mags and 20000 rounds and ill be good (ammo goes fast in a firefight) HEy but remember dont open fire on your own military, shit will make us civies look like terrorist to all them in uniform. I just hope martial law hits before february so i can riot before bootcamp :metal:

13. Man I really never thought that theyd even attempt to take our guns cause that would be one of the few things that would make americans rebel. I guess there either feeling cocky or stupid.....

14. they best gather up all metals...and glass...anything that can be turned into a cutting edge..then they will have to gather up the rocks, the sticks...

tyranny in the USA can only go so far, then DC will have to declare war on WE THE PEOPLE to save their own asses.

15. They dont do background checks for muzzle loaders, the ATF doesnt consider them a gun. Thats why you can buy them in those plastic packaging that comes with everything you need.

16. I'm in Fla, there is no gun laws here lol, if you have your concealed license there's not even a purchase wait. We don't even have to register guns and we can sell to anyone. So it's going to be hard to find them in my case. Who ever tries to take them will regret it. Even if I'm killed, I'm taking a few with me...

17. #18 CapitanQ, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    I'm not going to list my hardware even though I really kinda want to lol....but after 4 deployments and 8 years as a ground pounder in the 18th ABN Corps I have some pretty rad toys and I'm far from alone. I'm willing to bet that along with the other few hundred thousand just like me, we have the final say so in the matter, and we won't be handing anything over....to any of these clowns.

I truly believe that should they really try and pick this fight...it will not end well for anyone.

Many of us were extremely good if not the very best in the world at our profession....we will teach many others our craft, thanks for the education.

So....UN.......GOOD LUCK!!

18. I don't think it is anything more than the usual rhetoric to buy your guns now before their all gone. ;) At least the shop owners are getting their election stimuli. :p :smoke:

19. [quote name='"ICGreen"']I don't think it is anything more than the usual rhetoric to buy your guns now before their all gone. ;) At least the shop owners are getting their election stimuli. :p :smoke:[/quote]

If it wasnt just rhetoric something tells me you would still support it? taking our guns i mean.