Garrilla In The Scrog Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GarrillaGrower, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Same. I think thats one if the main things to live for as a male, having a son. Cant wait to see what mines like. If he's anything like me, im in for a hell of a ride!

2. [quote name='"Plex1"']
    Same. I think thats one if the main things to live for as a male, having a son. Cant wait to see what mines like. If he's anything like me, im in for a hell of a ride![/quote]

That's what's up. Me to. But I have most always been low key. I had a few VERY wild years in college them toned it back down. Well a few years after.

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

3. I got it all (well, most of it) out of my system from 12-17 haha

4. Oh no I mean I will fall asleep and miss the transplant. I do all my stuff after he is asleep. he knows nothing about it.

5. I get up early mostly.

6. I think he was just sayin dont nig out on your son for the transplant lol.....how old is the little guy? What ya gonna do when he starts smoking lol

7. I never do that to him. He is 11.

8. Thats one year before the age that I started to partake in the herb haha

9. I've got 3 sons, 6 and under in age. It's going to be one wild ride indeed!!

Sure.

10. You started early, man.

11. O.K. update time. :smoking: Here is my 3x3 scrog area, no temperature issues tonight. just need to transplant the clones, and put together my screen. :smoking:

Attached Files:

12. [quote name='"mrsmichigan"']I've got 3 sons, 6 and under in age. It's going to be one wild ride indeed!!

Sure.[/quote]

Congrats. And good stuff about your stealth approach from them. At least till they are old enough. However old that is.

13. Thats the garrilla part of my name. been that way all along.

14. Ill grab a chair for this one... Subbed

15. Welcome aboard baz!

16. Glad to see you can make it.

17. Good morning mich.

18. Rise and shine.

19. Good morning bro, how are you TX.

20. You guys get up late in Texas I guess. LOL