Garrilla In The Scrog Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GarrillaGrower, Nov 9, 2012.

1. To tell you the truth man I wondered about that yesterday after I bought the grandaddy Purple. I have been thinking about this idea so much lately, so I went to the web site for the dispensary and saw GDP clones for sale, got excited and bought them before I could stop myself. You see I know a certain lady that has a weakness for GDP. If you get me. So I work it in whenever I can. And I grow some GDP now and then too!

2. Making some progress before I wake the little guy up. :smoking:

Attached Files:

3. This is the main reason for this shelf. My 8" filter and fan are heavy and I wanted them aimed out the window.

Attached Files:

4. So I have a bit of a hieght challenge, but nothing major.

5. Looking good gar,ill sub along n check your grow out!

6. Looking good, I was in a similar goat this spring when I started my construction. I had an idea of where I wanted it, a few hours a day to complete the work. It took me a month or more to get it right, but I got it eventually. I'm still working on the growing part :)

7. I know what you mean, i made some progress today. In fact it's in gang and we have a grow to start. AAAHHH :smoking: heat trials tonight stay tuned.

Attached Files:

8. would the carbon filter be betterin on the "sucking" side of that fan inside the tent? Im wondering if I should rearrange my exhaust setup to try and make it more efficient

9. Several configurations will work just fine. If your set-up is working why mess with it ? I chose to have the fan push air through the filter so that it would act as a bit of a muffler. To tell you the truth, that fanfilter combo is so oversized it is silly. That fan will move 747 cfm. I was using it to cool my 1000w hps in a 5x5x7. In other words I probably could have set it up anyway at all and got it to work.

10. Bulb will strike at 15:45 hours, PDT.

11. Then the heat test begins, and we will see if it will cool both lights or not.

12. Word, I think my fan setup was JUST RIGHT if not a litttttle big for my setup, but the temps are still reading high. I almost dont trust the reading though....oh well we'll see. Do you think scrog really increases yield? If so about by how much would you say in comparison to regular LST?

13. O.K. scratch that time. Reset to 16:00 hours P.D.T.

14. Yields are what I am trying to find out, and learn.

15. I have stuff to make a scrog, Im just not sure if I want to go that route yet...Main reason I subbed up with this. should be a fun run

16. The heat test is completed for tonight anyways. Both tents are currently running from 75f - 79f. Temps for the night will continue to cool so i will leave it running, but no need to continue updates.

17. Welcome aboard mrsmichigan. May I call you mich?

18. I am hoping to get the ladies transplanted tonight. But I told my son I would watch a TV show with him. I am tired from all the tent set up today. i am afraid if I watch TV Imight fall asleep.

19. Transplant can wait. That son will grow up and be a man in a blink. I can't wait to have a TX jr.

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden