Garrilla In The Scrog Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GarrillaGrower, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Welcome all, I have been getting the urge to grow a scrog, what with all the talk about it. It seems lately everywhere i go I see people either growing with this method or claiming that a 1gr./watt yield is possible. Is it? I doubt very much that I can achieve that yield on my first attempt, but try I must. My curiosity is simply too great.

2. O.K. a couple early photos.:smoking: Let me give you your first peek at the ladies. These are four Grandaddy Purple clones that I purchased today at a local dispensary vegging under my new seedling light.

Attached Files:

3. Some of my equipment so far.:smoking:

Attached Files:

4. Inside the white box is an air cooled hood. One of those big white square ones with the flat glass under the bulb. I felt this would be a good choice for this application. We will see. I have the "Y" fitting to plumb into my existing filter/cooling system.

5. :smoking: The plan here is to veg the four clones for about a month mostly under 600w hps, and then go 12/12. I will set up the tent in the corner of the room, and try to grow scrog style.

6. Subbed. Lets grow!

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

7. I first. Shit ya!

8. You are first man.

9. I tried to rep you but it wouldn't let me.

10. I wonder why not. Oh well. It's the thought that counts. Lol

11. You got it man.

12. In also thinking about vegging under hps for a while, it will be fun to see how that goes. From what Ive gathered the plants will just be taller. Probably good for scrog.

What do you estimate for harvest?

13. I have no real idea what to estimate for anything.

14. Endless opportunity. The sky brother. That's the limit.

15. Don't forget the moon brother.

16. LOL, really though. Let me bring this thing back to center and say that I do not have this tent assembled yet. In fact I do not have a space cleared for it to be assembled yet. And even when I have the space it will be tight. Now I like it tight I always have, but for tent assembly ( pain ). However this must be done so, here is the project for today. Take the little guy to school and while he is at school, turn this mess ( uh I mean engineering marvel designed and built by a genius ) into grow area. :smoking: AAAAHHH it's all ahead of me now. The after phot will fallow later today.

Attached Files:

17. I will have 5 hours time to complete this mission. Total project cost to date including clones and small items has been $650

18. Looks great man!

19. I could be totally wrong but i thought that its best to use sativa Dom plants for a scrog. Please excuse my ignorance on the topic. I just read a lot and don't always remember the if's, and's, or but's.