BudSlinGer Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Yoda, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I'm secretly psyched to watch your grow matey ;) I mean, it's been ages! :eek: Nearly five years ago you inspired me to start growing and I haven't looked back, you've saved me at least a gazillion £'s :):wave:

Plus I've seen the grow space and it's frakkin cool.

When is 12/12? Those girls look ready to me :p Over ripe if anything. I favour an approach where I put them in 12/12 1 week before they have even germinated. :)

2. Two days in a row...:eek:

This must rate as too good to be true...:p

He's probably gonna promise pics of augustwest, then post some dude's disgusting hairy ass...:laughing:

3. :(
    5 years...yikes..we are getting old...no wait...Thats me..:eek::(:p...
    You always had a green thumb, i just pushed ya a lil.:eek:.:)

Well this is the temp space,
    I should be starting contruction soon on the real garden area..
    But I want that top notch, so this temp space will supply the bud till then...

Im thinking these girls are gonna need about 3-5 weeks to be ready for the switch..
    Im scroggin them, So i need them to grow some,
    Ill sex them and then get them in the buckets..a week prol under the screen and we will switch..
    I have never grown this strain but have wanted in for a long time, its suppossed to give some nice yeilds ...:D

and i know you like to flower them outta the seed..:laughing:
    You drove me crazy a couple times..lmao....crazy bird you..:poke:
    But in th ebucket I saw you still got a great yeild so no loss...:hello:..

Im excited to...been a while since I could visit my garden after a hard day at work and just enjoy the sparly trichome show.. I think its a sickness...Once ya do it..
    You can never stop....:D.....

4. dont make me bust out the fatty pics already...:laughing:
    and you wernt suppossed to see that...

pretend you didnt:poke::D:p:bolt:

Its almost home O clock...
    Well Hwy o clock...lmao....

5. Yeah man, for real, I'm missing it badly. :( Love having plants to care for. Plus I dig chilling out under the hps with the plants and my cats. :p Need to get me a deck chair.

3-5 weeks?! I didn't even know you could grow plants for that long. :eek::smoking: Next you'll be telling me that the whole curing thing isn't a myth. :rolleyes::p
    Just don't spoil my dreams about microwave germination mkay? :( It's fast, it's easy and you can even defrost them if the mood takes you. :hello:

I wasn't paying attention :eek: what strain?

Dude, is it gonna drive you nuts when AW turns me back into a soil grower? :p:poke:

6. I'm totally pumped to watch this grow! I'll be hiding with the other organic soil people in the shadows.

7. Oh man....looky looky...what do we have here? A Yoda grow journal.

Im sticking around and waiting for an update.....no pressure.

[​IMG]

8. Sorry dude.......IF's seat is 12" taller........Chunk's needs to be 12" wider :D

[​IMG]

9. #49 Medicinal-Tommy, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    Hey Yoda I remember back when I first built my recirc system. I visited your thread daily for a long time. I was tickled pink. Then I started growing outdoors.

1 lb indoor vs 15 lbs outdoor. I chose to stick with the 15 lbs. ;)

I sure do miss the indoor, it's motorcycle storage now. :D

I went from this system:
    [​IMG]

To this system:
    [​IMG]

10. #50 IgnorantFool, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Just took a big ol hit:

[​IMG]

And forgot about those pics:

[​IMG]

13. I didn't......:poke:

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44"]Jeopardy!- Think Music: 1960s; 1984-1997 - YouTube[/ame]

15. I came here for the pics the lil green dood promised but I was let down .... till I saw some slob sneeze and blow a pound of snot all over himself... It woulda been EPIC if he puckered up his lips and slurped it all in. GROSS!!

Anyway is that dood up there^ peeing on his outdoor plants?? I'm his neighbor.. I haven't paid for bud since he started growing. Shhhh.... Don't tell him!! LMAO!!

Yo Yoda!!! Man the fook up and post pics!!

Philly[​IMG]

16. Good to see you up and running again yoda, looking forward to watching you build your new room!

17. lmao :D , think you ment to write reading :p
    lmfao philly :D:D
    middy

18. nothing like heckling a guy that just started to share again. Give him a break, people get busy, and/or high and shit happens.

19. Is that Burt reynolds? :eek:

20. burt maybe...reynolds...NOPE.:D

yodas gotta get back in the swing of maintaining a journal....frankly i think that might just be his biggest challenge throughout this whole thing :eek::eek: