Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post a picture of your CURRENT stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by swimswimswim, Nov 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Neurosis"'][/quote]

Sad :(

Sent from my seksi SGS3 using GC Forum App

2. [​IMG]

Sunkist - Louisiana.

3. Just some reggie today.

ForumRunner_20121123_220832.png

ForumRunner_20121123_220842.png

4. Georgia's mids.

image-2838641854.jpg

image-1565707950.jpg

5. Some good lookin bud. I would post a pic of mine if I wasnt matching it all right now :smoke: :hippie: :hello:

6. First crop. Learned a lot on my journey. Lots of troubles along the way but over all I'm satisfied with the end result..

Toke it up!

Attached Files:

7. Looks good! Especially for your first grow! What would you have done differently?

8. Half ounce of some mids. Next to the remote for my new flatscreen :D

Forgot to hit upload.

Attached Files:

9. #52 ripcordres, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    Well there are a number of things..
    1. Start only what you can handle, believe that every one of them will be female... I started too many seeds thinking they all wouldn't germinate and listening to friends that know everything...well they did all germinate and grow...all of them. Although I got rid of some slow growers, they were prolly the females for it seemed later that the ones I had growing strong and fast were male.
    2. Realize fully that these fuckers grow really fast and really big. And if your space is small and you have too many... your fucked. Once you get em happy you can see noticeable change daily.
    3. Leave the nutes alone till much later, pick a decent all in one soil and roll with that...up-potting bout every 3-4 weeks. Just add water! Period. A newbie like myself will mute burn the plants... I did. Start gentle on nutes bout 1/4 strength and wait a full week to see the results.
    4. Do not fuck with them while the lights are out... period! I would take pics in the dark cause the orange light was off and the you coukd reallybsee the bud. I had 3 hemie on me and I was on a business trip for almost a month. The person who was watering didn't notice. Not that they would.
    5. Daily check to make sure the lights are cycling. My lights went to 24 on after 4-5 flowering. Took me awhile to notice...too late. Back to veg and man that shit got ugly. Recovered from that one but it could have been the hermie culprit.

Well I can go on....but that's a good start.
    Peace!

Attached is a pic of the whole deal.

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"Bass N Bake"']Half ounce of some mids. Next to the remote for my new flatscreen :D

Forgot to hit upload.[/quote]

Just got the same flat screen as you!!!! Omg that's weird!!

Happy Toking :bongin:

11. Bubba Kush hash. Picked up a half o.
    [​IMG]

12. image-3579436765.jpg

Here's what in smoking tonight. Tastes nice and I get a pretty good high from a bowl or two, love it.

13. ForumRunner_20121124_181620.png
    ForumRunner_20121124_181604.png

More on my stash thread!

Sent from my seksi SGS3 using GC Forum App

14. Some bubblegum, smells just like juicy fruit gum

ForumRunner_20121124_203844.png

15. nice stashes guys... picked up an ounce of some different strains the night before thanksgiving.. this is what i got.. quarter of tnt kush, quarter northern lights, quarter white russian, quarter 'dope'. Not sure about the names, but they are all very potent and well grown. fresh marijuana - somewhat sloppy trim job.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'tnt kush'
    [​IMG]

16. somethin from my first harvest :smoking:

Attached Files:

17. #60 ReefingMadness, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    deleted

Attached Files: