Bho storage

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by scotty543215, Nov 4, 2012.

1. #21 Jimmy Carter, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    I corrected a part of your post that was incorrect, and you flip out on me. you are not understanding what I'm saying, the trichomes are not being ripped apart, IDK where you get that from but I'm done trying to explain that lol

if you're trying to treat cancer patients, you should be giving them the oil directly and not relying solely on brownies. You want your patient to ingest as much of that oil as they can handle, keeping it in a syringe and squeezing out a piece the size of a grain of rice is a good place to start. hell, coconut oil capsules would be good too cause then you could get the same exact dose per capsule, just make sure to mix it in a strong ratio at least 5:1 coco:hash and adjust accordingly.

2. Coconut oil capsules are awesome

3. i would read this thread but the walls of text are megaliths resisting my fight against literacy

4. Wow. I don't even remember what I originally googled to end up on this thread, something about storing my latest pickup to insure minimal degradation...and then I began reading about potency loss in crumble (which I didn't know, where can I find more information about the different types of BHO & their potency?).

Then I began reading the conversation between Jimmy and Jungle and all I can say is wow. What in the actual fuck does a jungle have to do with BHO production? Thank you two for turning such a random google search into a bizarre experience. I actually created an account just for this sole post.

5. It's TRICHOME not to be a nerd about it or anything but tricons aren't on a plant much less anything else dohh!

6. usually only full melt and budders will physically change, however usually crumble will become more dry and crusty i would describe it. an air tight container ( dark blue or black) would be ideal.

7. Back to the point of this thread a nonstick company makes these things called budderblocks and they are non sticks that hold a lot. Something like that that is large will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. For fucks sake dude it's called a solvent extraction. Go look up the definition of a solvent and say that butane is knocking off tricho"m"es. It's not its dissolving the oil in the trichs just like ISO or any other solvent. Bubble hash uses cold water to knock trichs off because water isn't a solvent. It has nothing to do with big fancy book learnin words. He was just trying to help you understand. Oh well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Not this one anyway.
    Op, silicone jar. Done.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Water is a solvent...

10. True, but you are not using it as one in the process of making bubble hash, its merely a transportatin device.

It is dissolving water-soluble compounds but they get washed away after rinsing each bag so its not even a factor in your final product.