Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you could pick any of these 4 strains, which one would you pick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhiteyMctighty, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Put yourself in my shoes. Right now my dealer has (Legit) Purple kush (I currently have an 1/8th) Royal Kush, Cali Gold, or blue dream. I'm going to pick up an eighth when I get off. I've tried the Blue Dream and i've seen good reviews on the Cali Gold. I love Indicas. What would you pick?

2. One of each is what I'd pick. IF I could only have one, it would be the Cali Gold.

3. id look at all 4 strains and then choose whatever one looks/smells the best.

4. Yeah, I like to get grab bags when I can...having a little bit of many strains is way better than a ton of a single strain.

5. i love blue dream but if i were you id try a different strain as long as it smells and looks yummy as hell.

6. blue dream is a personal favorite of mine

otherwise I'd say purp kush

7. I'd say a zip of Blue Dream. That's just me.

8. ...who knows how it was grown/dried/cured.....take a look of them all if possible, pick the best one.

9. Blue Dream or Purple Kush :hello:

10. I don't see what the big deal about Blue Dream is....tried it a few times, and although it tasted great, I didn't think it was anything special.

Maybe I didn't have a good cut or something.

11. I would get the purp or the royal kush. i have had both but i remember the royal kush as being diesel as fuck and a great body high.

12. purple kush or blue dream.

I love purps

13. A little from each :)

14. I already have an eighth of purple Kush at the house. Should have clarified. I don't see what the hype about blue dram us either. Personally i like kush or a strong indica. Asset some research i ended up buying Cali gold. 2010 first place indica winner at the cannabis cup.

15. I got lemon haze there 2008 cc winner :) so LEMONY

16. That blue dream is just callin me