Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Tumors Are Really Shrinking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GD1966, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I just got chills, what great news to hear!

2. I really, really hope the NSA is spying on this.

3. OP hits right at home with me. Wish I could've known about this treatment way earlier to possibly have saved my mother or at least given her the ability to weigh whether or not she'd try it. 

Wish you and your wife the best and hope to hear positive things in the future.

4. Congratulations GD! It's great that you have your nursing license and freedom. The crime here is your conviction. You deserve a medal, not probation.

5. Good for him, glad he got off with a lighter sentence lol. Does he get to keep his nursing licence? 

tears in my eyes HAPPY!

Rest assured they are.

8. jpc, yes, he keeps his license! And since he didn't mention having to have "probationary" stamped on it, I think he dodged that bullet, too!

Granny

9. #669 Galaxy420, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    It seems like common sense that how can we know if an herb helps or not if we do not experiment with it . that is how we have found out about anything we now know works or does not work is to experiment. well,in regards to these two people the experiment worked and because of that what are the chances it will work on anybody?  we are human and are similar in nature so....

Glad to hear that they did not prosecute because of the experiment and so glad that the experiment worked for them both, the person healed and the healer.

10. So happy for the outcome and wishing them both a long life of health and happiness together. Today, my fiance lost his brother to brain cancer. He was diagnosed with stage 4 last October. We gave his family a stack of info on RSO and the use of cannabis oil in treating cancer, along with all of the other info we have seen on here and the internet. They were very resistant, which was ironic given that most of the family are past/current druggies (non-mj). They half assed the treatment, wouldn't let my fiance make the oil, gave wrong club bought oils, then they stopped it completely when he had a complication. He died this morning and we will never know if this could have saved him.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Bless all,
    I have been following GD's story from the beginning and we are going to write about it on our facebook page. The page is in hungarian so we have to translate all posts and put it in an order so people can follow it up post by post.
    Through the page we all have learned a lot about cannabis oils and extracts and we are extremely grateful for forums like GC.

Granny, please pass a warm hug and our maximum support from Hungary to GD and his wife!
    Love and light!

peace  :love: 
    OK
    https://www.facebook.com/OrvosiKannabisz 

12. **plays happy by pharrell**

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. GD got in touch with me. His wife continues to do well and has just gotten a raise at the bank where she works!  He is continuing to keep a low profile, for obvious reasons!

Granny

14. Really hope things are still going well for these two. I've been reading since close to the beginning, but got in some legal trouble of my own, and was off the site for some time.

Glad everything turned out "alright" with his trial but so pissed that it even happened. Its just.... WRONG. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Makes me so mad I can't even articulate my anger!! And I'm usually very good with my words! UGH!!!!

Anyway. Hope your back soon GD. I miss hearing about you and your wife and I miss reading the sweet posts about your life together.

15. i hope this has the same effect for lung cancer , which my mother may recieve in her finally diagnosis

16. I am in a desperately low place and this thread has given me a small ray of hope that I must cling to. I've had a horrible year, to say the least. After losing my dear father very suddenly, and my brother being diagnosed with cancer, now my mother has been diagnosed with lung cancer. She is the light of my life and I cannot live without her. I am so desperate for this to work, yet it seems so hard to believe it could...lung cancer is so frightening and I'm terrified it may be too late for this to work. I've already started her on the oil, about 1/2 rice grain 4x a day for the last day and a half and the change has been remarkable. She is obviously very sleepy, but she is eating, has no pain and is getting up out of bed herself. 2 days ago in the hospital she was on morphine, couldn't eat, couldn't even stand because of the pain in her joints. Please say this works for her...I am giving her every anti-cancer natural therapy I can find...dandelion root, turmeric, tons of organic veggies and fruits, and will slowly up the oil intake to help her adjust to its intensity. If anyone has stories to share, or information on lung cancer and the oil, please help. I am so so filled with joy knowing that this worked for you and your wife, GD....love and healing to everyone facing this heartbreaking diagnosis. 

17. #678 marniebill, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    I profoundly understand what you've been going through. My wife of 40 years has stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. The tumors have spread throughout her skeletal system. She had surgery when her T-12 vertebrae fractured and collapsed from the tumors. She's had extensive radiation treatments, and has been on various forms of chemo for the past 1 1/2 years.
         The chemo's have each worked until the side effects became crippling. She had a PET scan yesterday and we see the oncologist tomorrow to see where things stand. It has become clear to us that the chemo may keep her alive, but it is not healing her. So we are looking to alternative treatments. We're doing something called the Budwig Diet and we want to begin using cannabis oil or paste.
         We would appreciate any input that anyone might be able to give us. We have multiple questions. Oil or paste -- is one better than the other? What should be the ratio of THC to CBD's? How much should be taken, how often? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

18. #679 vaper_64, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
    This is really a beautiful story, I am so glad everything turned out so well. Wouldn't it be great if this plant is capable of curing nasty illnesses, the medical world is making so much money off of, without really providing a clear cure.
    I'm almost scared this is too good to be true. Did someone find this case in the media, if there was a trial then this story should have made it on the news. Please post a link if you have read this somewhere.
    If this story is true, it deserves much more attention in the media, it's our duty to spread the word, but we should have hard facts and evidence to back it up!
    Take care!

19. Bump, Op brought a tear to my eye

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights