Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Tumors Are Really Shrinking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GD1966, Nov 2, 2012.

1. this just made me tear up.. im so happy you got good news!! good luck.. god bless..

2. Asthmatic,
    Her appetite has been much improved from the first day on the oil. Prior to that she had days she couldn't keep water down. She used to say food was just unappealing. She could go 4 or 5 days with barely any nutrition at all.

3. Good to hear she is eating well! :hello:

4. This is great news to hear! Keep your heads up and were all rooting for your wife. I think I will be smoking in your name tonight ;) ::Bongin::

5. This plant is really a blessing. I'm elated to hear of your wife's improving condition! My prayers and thoughts are with your family in these pivotal times.

6. Thanks for the positive vibes guys! We are just happy having an assurance of a little more time. This has brought us so close. You realize what you have when you fear your going to lose it!

7. Quick question. If I put kief into yogurt and ate it, would I receive the medicinal properties of the THC?

8. [quote name='"billyraycypress"']Quick question. If I put kief into yogurt and ate it, would I receive the medicinal properties of the THC?[/quote]

You better ask someone who has a little more experience than me with edibles! Good question though!

9. It depends on what your looking for and the % of the kief that is decarboxylated. If it is not very decarboxylated it will act more like an endocannabinoid in your system. If it is fully decarboxylated it will act more like eating brownies. You get a medicinal effect either way but it is kind of different this way than it is that way.

10. I guess I'm asking if it would have similar medicinal properties to something like the Rick Simpson Oil.

11. That's so great dude! I love hearing firsthand how cannabis is being used to help medically

12. The answer is "Sort of". Just like raw juicing you can take a much larger dose of raw Kief for lack of a better word than you can of decarboxylated Kief but there are bioavailability issues to eating a heavy plant rosin, plant terpin issues and purity issues involving the cellulose that make the answer fairly complex when comparing eating kief to eating RSO. Fresh Kief is the gold standard if you want all the available terpins. One of them ß-caryophyllene is a CB-2 selective cannabinoid it's self. Some of these terpins are lost making any form of hash oil. It is hard to know for sure how much THC-A and how much THC you're taking until after you have taken the first dose. Emulsifying your Kief in an in a small amount of oil can boost bioavailability and get more of the cannabinoids into your system per gm of kief than eating the fief strait up.

13. [quote name='"billyraycypress"']Quick question. If I put kief into yogurt and ate it, would I receive the medicinal properties of the THC?[/quote]

It'd be a total waste of kief.

14. I don't think we have begun to scratch the surface concerning the medicinal properties of cannabis.

15. so if I put the kief into a tiny bit of oil, stirred it up, and let it marinate for an hour or so, that would be better for a medicinal effect?

16. #56 Asthmatic, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    easier to absorb into your body.

I still don't know which effect your looking for. Treating cancer or working on your immune system. If your working on your central nervous system or what...

17. treating cancer.

18. by the way, thank you very much for your help.

19. #59 Asthmatic, Nov 24, 2012
  20. #60 Randy79, Nov 24, 2012
    Great vibes. I saw the original thread you mentioned. Always great to hear these stories! I wish your wife the best