Coloradans: GO VOTE! Amendment 64 is leading in the polls!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by patoenojado, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. I just started an account here because I've taken it upon myself to try to get out the vote for legal marijuana. So hello!

I voted 'yes' a couple days ago on Colorado's Amendment 64, to legalize, regulate and tax marijuana like alcohol. I was talking to a couple of my smoking buddies earlier, and neither of them even knew that it was on the ballot, much less were planning to vote for it. So I want to share with you all that the most recent polling in Colorado puts support for Amendment 64 at 53% in favor and only 43% opposed. That's the best polling result yet for Amd 64 (except for one outlier way back in June which I'm not counting).

Do not get complacent. Do not let what happened to Prop 19 in California happen to us here in Colorado. This will only pass if stoners like myself and my ignorant friends get off our lazy asses and vote for it! So, Coloradans, GO VOTE. (Also if you're from Washington or Oregon).

Now to go roll some of of that durban poison I just bought...

2. Go Coloradoooooooooooooooo. Btw when will the final results be in?

3. [quote name='"ireallydontwhat"']Go Coloradoooooooooooooooo. Btw when will the final results be in?[/quote]

After the 6th hahaha

4. Fuck yeah!

[​IMG]

:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

5. hahahaha :d

6. I wish I could vote. Ughh I'm stuck here in Vancouver.

7. Hellyeah been spreading the word to my friends, had my sisters bf txt me today, "hey what should i vote on 64?" (he knows i love weed) so far everyone i know voted yes :)

8. I-502 in WA currently has the same numbers.

Go Colorado!!

9. I really hope this passes.

10. Will be voting on the 6! Lets be one of the first states to legalize!

11. I really hope this actually happens. I don't wanna get my hopes up again and then lose by the slightest percentile.

12. People need to GO VOTE!

Everyone I know has already voted and voted YES!

Don't be lazy, make a day of it!

VOTE THEN TOKE!

:smoke:

WE are LEADING in the polls by a 6 pt margin!

13. Gahhh I'm so anxious to see the results! I wish it was leading by more but it looks possible :smoking: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

14. #14 DV, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012

It says ours has a 3.8% margin of error.

Right now CO is pro 50% / opposed 44%.

edit:

Just read it has an 80% chance of passing....

Whether it stays that way has yet to be seen,
    but I'm sending good vibes out anyways!

edit:

Amendment 64 Poll: Colorado 'Set To Legalize Marijuana' On Election Day, PPP Survey Says l

Lead is now 52%!

edit:

This morning, the lead was 56%!

GO CO!