Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

43 trillion lawsuit. Massive government conspiracy

• Please log in to reply

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,340 posts
Ok so if there is already a thread on this than sorry, but this is something that is getting very little news coverage, but the people must know.

Currently the Spire law firm out of new york has uncovered substantial evidence that key members of the obama administration, several national banks and corporations, and multiple govvernmant officials have been involved with a massive money laundering and racketeering scheme. The supposedly have ammased 43 trillion in stolen taxpayer money and government bail outs.

http://www.nowpublic...house-and-banks

As if the conspiracy doesn't get deeper, thday after the only news network covered this story, the VP. Of the networks children were brutaly murdered. Within hours the story was pulled from there sire and cnn was claiming that the nanny did it

CNBC Exec

Discuss.

Edited by wtfjusthappened, 01 November 2012 - 06:35 PM.

• Swills likes this

OMMPinthe503

OMMPinthe503

• Registered Upgraded
  • 599 posts
Danmn bro wtf just happend?

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,340 posts

Danmn bro wtf just happend?

The Shit is going down man. The lawsuits have already been served. This will be heard in court. This is one of those massive conspiracies, that isn't just a theory anymore.

NasaJoe

NasaJoe

Life is sacred

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,305 posts
Here was the original CNBC article

http://whatreallyhap...rticleSpire.jpg

Look @ that list of names.. Eric Holder, Jon Corzine..

Edited by NasaJoe, 01 November 2012 - 05:42 PM.

tflga

tflga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,496 posts
and this money goes where?

OMMPinthe503

OMMPinthe503

• Registered Upgraded
  • 599 posts

Who the fuck knows!!

Mairuzu

Mairuzu

AnCapitán

• Banned by Moderators
  • 10,306 posts
Its certainly suspicious. No proof that they relate but... come on Posted Image

tflga

tflga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,496 posts
I mean, 43 trillion dollars.

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,340 posts
I know 43 trillion sounds like a lot, but it isn't that much of a stretch. They have been inflating our economy since the 40's yet none of us have seen amy of these massive amounts of money. It seems the government has found a way to generate revenue by inflating the economy, amd then laundering the funds through their government bail outs and organization.

This is all very conceivable Shit.

OMMPinthe503

OMMPinthe503

• Registered Upgraded
  • 599 posts

I know 43 trillion sounds like a lot, but it isn't that much of a stretch. They have been inflating our economy since the 40's yet none of us have seen amy of these massive amounts of money. It seems the government has found a way to generate revenue by inflating the economy, amd then laundering the funds through their government bail outs and organization.

This is all very conceivable Shit.

Shit that it is.

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,340 posts

Supposedly it will go back to the american people, whatever that means. Split equally between every man woman and child in america, we would all have an excess of 13 million each...

KangarooBunny

KangarooBunny

make your own sandwich!

• Bronze Member
  • 2,059 posts

jmick

jmick

Drink, Drank, Drunk...

• Gold Member
  • 7,599 posts

Mairuzu

Mairuzu

AnCapitán

• Banned by Moderators
  • 10,306 posts
5 days. My guess is popular vote to Romney with an Obama win.

jmick

jmick

Drink, Drank, Drunk...

• Gold Member
  • 7,599 posts

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,340 posts

5 days. My guess is popular vote to Romney with an Obama win.

Obamas re-election campaign manager is one of the main people targeted by this lawsuit. Shit is crazy how deep it goes.

BudButler

BudButler

Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,120 posts

Ok so if there is already a thread on this than sorry, but this is something that is getting very little news coverage, but the people must know.

Currently the Spire law firm out of new york has uncovered substantial evidence that key members of the obama administration, several national banks and corporations, and multiple govvernmant officials have been involved with a massive money laundering and racketeering scheme. The supposedly have ammased 43 trillion in stolen taxpayer money and government bail outs.

http://www.infowars....ouse-and-banks/

As if the conspiracy doesn't get deeper, thday after the only news network covered this story, the VP. Of the networks children were brutaly murdered. Within hours the story was pulled from there sire and cnn was claiming that the nanny did it

CNBC Exec

Discuss.

first link is dead

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,340 posts

first link is dead

Links are fixed now man. Sorry about that. This needs to be spread though. If it falls through someone needs to know the truth.

Nk310

Nk310

• Registered Upgraded
  • 734 posts
The fact that shit like this is happening and the public doesnt know about it blows my mind. This is why I'm getting a student Visa and moving my ass to Vancouver

Mill

Mill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 813 posts
So the illuminati is real!

Its all a conspiracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users