Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Will CBD or CBN show on a Drug Test?

• Please log in to reply

ac3adt

ac3adt

Colossus of Chron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts
Hey GC, so i'm graduating college this December and unfortunately the time has come to stop smoking so i can pass a drug test. I do not have one lined up at the moment, but i have started interviewing with a few companies so im gonna stop to make sure i'm clean.

I was looking up info on drug tests to see how long i could stretch my smoking and pretty much everything i read says that drug tests test for THC and THC metabolites.

But what about CBD and CBN? Do they register on a drug test? Would they cause you to fail?

If not, could i somehow "cook" the THC out and be left with just CBD & CBN? I am wondering this because i havent had any trouble quitting except for when i try to sleep, so i was thinking this could eliminate the "cold turkey" approach and make things a little easier.

Hope this all makes sense!

Thanks!

michael015

michael015

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 536 posts
Nope there is no way you can do that and Evan if you coupe cbn doesn't get you high and ya it will show up on a dt

Crane Game

Crane Game

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,095 posts
That's a very good question. In theory that sounds like it could work but I don't really know how you would cook out all of the thc. I'd like to hear the answer though.

ac3adt

ac3adt

Colossus of Chron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts

Nope there is no way you can do that and Evan if you coupe cbn doesn't get you high and ya it will show up on a dt

I'm not trying to get high, i'm just trying to relax at night to help me sleep.

And i'm pretty sure there is a way to do it.. Its how people get away with prescribing MMJ to kids. I think one time i saw a guy that used a CBD/CBN tincture to medicate his kid with epilepsy.

Edited by ac3adt, 01 November 2012 - 01:35 AM.

ac3adt

ac3adt

Colossus of Chron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts
One thing that has crossed my mind is using the reclaim saved up from my oil rig. Isn't the reclaim oil that fell off before the temperature got high enough to vaportize CBD or CBN? So in theory would that have less THC and more CBD & CBN?

ac3adt

ac3adt

Colossus of Chron

• Registered Upgraded
  • 417 posts
Or maybe some ABV bud that has been vaporized on a low temp so the THC is gone, but other cannabinoids are still there.

blublapped92

blublapped92

Hear me toke.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 575 posts
Sounds like a good idea in theory, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Just tire yourself out during the day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users