How to clean this bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LAXburner, Oct 31, 2012.

1. #1 LAXburner, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    Bought this bubbler recently and was wondering how to go about cleaning it.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. I'm on my phone and can't see the pic but you could put it in a bag with rubbing alcohol and salt and shake it til you get it as clean as posible. I have also herd people letting pieces sit it just rubbing alcohol for a day or so then washing resin out with just water

3. Put it in a Tupperware container and fill it with Simple green and let soak for a day. Rinse with warm water. It will be brand new

4. Best thing for cleaning any piece is to go to your local head shop and get bong cleaner. The stuff I got was incredible it made my bong better then new, literally.

5. ^^ wrong. Although the bong cleaners work they are all made with similar ingredients as salt and alcohol. But due to the multiple chambers of this particular piece I believe a soak method would work best. Although salt and ISO would work.

6. id go with some iso and salt in a ziplock and let her sit for a bit and shake her up

iso n salt is the shit

7. omg that thing must be a pain in the ass to put water in and clean lol.

Fill it up with grunge off and let it soak over night.

8. Haha yes trust me it is a pain but once you get in the routine you can do it pretty quick haha

9. Hahaha I've got a piece just like that, only one chamber though :p
    How much you throw down for it? And I would suggest soaking that overnight in bong cleaner or efferdent, then rinse thoroughly...that should get it clean.

10. Thats thing looks bomb but its guna suck to clean i had a double bubbler and i thought it sucked to clean i cant imaging haveing to clean that thing but iso and salt let it soak and shake it alot get salt inside all the chambers

11. dont use simple green.
    dont use bong cleaner.

pick up 91% isopropyl alcohol. ($2)
    pick up mormon salt or sea salt. ($2)

put the piece in a tubberware or bag.
    pour a good amount of salt into the container.
    then pour in a good amount of isopropyl alcohol, enough to cover the bubbler.
    shake it up a bit then let it soak.
    after its soaked, shake it some more.
    continue the process until its sparkling clean.

12. Pour it full of Simple Green. Honestly i hated ISO and salt. It never worked for me even just trying to clean a small tube let alone multiple chambered bubs

13. i clean my stuff out in under 5 min with iso n salt

how often are you cleaning ur bong???
    i wash mine out everynight before bed with hot water...thing stays clean forever untill i get lazy n leave it for a few days or week..then i iso it

14. 3-4x a week. There's only a shot glass worth of water in my tube so i have to change it alot.

15. same here..not much water..but im anal on clean water anyways...
    thats weird tho i dont have a prob with salt and iso..maybe u need more salt???
    1st time i tried it i didnt add too much salt and didnt get everything of the walls..next time i added more n it was no prob...even after reusing my iso over n over again it still cleans

edit*

what you pushing in that stang???
    i love those old school stangs better than the huge new ones

16. Well i just put new water in each sesh so the joint is the only thing that gets dirty. It's just too hard to shake a 16.5 inch tube with salt in it :p

It's a rebuilt 302 with a few mods.

17. Ya and u need a lot of iso too...Hahahahaha

Check ur lhs they might have some rubber plugs to plug the stem with...might make it easier..

18. 16.5 doesn't sound like much of a problem to me, but I've never seen your piece before so I actually shouldn't make a judgement like that; I guess I do have pretty long arms..

even if its a pain, a clean bongs always worth the effort :smoke:

19. set ur peice on that 302 and hit the acelarator...the movement of that engine should get her clean....hahahaha

:D

20. I would go to LHS but here they take your name down and keep it so you're on a list. The simple green works great for me all i gotta do is rinse and it's perfect. Our sink is metal so one bump could be horrible :eek: