Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(The Official )Oregon only pick-up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidtokehead, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Some Pot of Gold I was able to pick up when visiting from WA.

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"htaran"']

Except our buds just as good if not better and it's cheaper according to weed maps and personal experience. When wiz Khalifa is like you aint smoking what we smoking I'm like no you ain't smoking what I'm smoking.[/quote]

I approve this comment

3. Not even. Washington has good buds but ive been smoking since i was a WEEEEE lad. and Im 18 now (granted im not that old lol) but Ive smoked weed from all the western states and nothing compares to Oregon, and I have to get the exact location down which is Portland...We have the most dispensaries, wellness centers and garden ops than any other city. Our medical residents are CRAZYYYYY about getting their buds PERFECT. I have some photos on my phone that I am thinking about uploading to this thread here. I live close to Davis Skate Park if anyone here in Portland/Gresham area knows where that is.

4. i sometime go chill at the east gresham park and stare at the creek and toke up:D

5. Yeah its pretty chill there, I love to go to the MHCC campus and smoke in the forest. I know tons of people that go there lol. Im about to be Medical. I was wonderin if anyone could answer a question for me. I just went into the THCF clinic in Portland today and gave them my medical records around 3pm and the doctor had already left for the day so he couldnt review them. But they took copies of them Im not sure if the guy had reviewed them or not but I have chronic back pain and hip pain, I have asthma as well and have numerous papers dating back within the last 3 years. He set me up with an appointment this Friday to see the nurse and doctor, he said its going to cost $180 for them to see me and then another $200 for the application/State fee. So does this mean I will be getting my card on Friday or? Anyone with some answers that would be great. Thank you verrrrry much

6. Sour D x Blueberry Kush $140 oz Beaverton OR

IMG_20120706_101141-2-1.jpg

7. nica bro, looks good indeed, take a pic out of the bag and closer up

8. [quote name='"Rose City Buds"']

Yeah its pretty chill there, I love to go to the MHCC campus and smoke in the forest. I know tons of people that go there lol. Im about to be Medical. I was wonderin if anyone could answer a question for me. I just went into the THCF clinic in Portland today and gave them my medical records around 3pm and the doctor had already left for the day so he couldnt review them. But they took copies of them Im not sure if the guy had reviewed them or not but I have chronic back pain and hip pain, I have asthma as well and have numerous papers dating back within the last 3 years. He set me up with an appointment this Friday to see the nurse and doctor, he said its going to cost $180 for them to see me and then another $200 for the application/State fee. So does this mean I will be getting my card on Friday or? Anyone with some answers that would be great. Thank you verrrrry much[/quote]

Haha I know exactly where you are talking about I live right by mhcc

9. here you go david its not the same sack (that pic was from a couple months back) but here's a 5g nug from the same grower [​IMG]

10. so is anyone able to answer my question? my appointment is tomorrow

11. i think you get your card that same day you are approved

12. looks like some dank shit

13. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']
    i think you get your card that same day you are approved[/quote]

are you sure?

14. Yep, he's right.

15. any suggestions on what to say about asthma and how smoking helps me? I wanna make sure I get my card tomorrow

16. THC is a natural bronchial dialator, it has anti inflamatory properties that will keep inflamation at bay while it also dialates the bronchials. I suffered from chronic asthma but since using the herb i have never had one any more

17. yeah inhalers make me sick so the herb actually helps me

18. Actually my dad tried getting his card the other day and wasn't able to get it for stress, anxiety, depression, and ADHD...
    I agree Cannabis improves lung function but I'm not sure even bringing it up would do any good

19. im sure you could get it for asthma but you need documentation indicating that you indeed suffer from such condition

20. I got like 5 years worth or more I gave them 3 years of asthma finger jams/dislocations, hip displaysia. Random excruciating rib pain that they couldn't figure out what it was. so I think ill be goos