Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(The Official )Oregon only pick-up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidtokehead, Oct 31, 2012.

1. some more pick up from the summer

Attached Files:

• enber.jpg
      enber.jpg
      File size:
      388.7 KB
      Views:
    • sld.jpg
      sld.jpg
      File size:
      286.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Best is usually medical strains from seed banks grown by experienced cultivators for private medical patients. :hello:

Just my .02 from getting bud all over Oregon

3. [quote name='"PNWChr0nic"']

Best is usually medical strains from seed banks grown by experienced cultivators for private medical patients. :hello:

Just my .02 from getting bud all over Oregon[/quote]

Relax we're all Oregon here and there is nothing higher

4. any oregon blades got pick ups to show the world?

5. I loooooooooooove Portland for so many reasons. And one of them near the very top is our herb.

Enjoying some Shiva Shanti right now.

[​IMG]

6. 503 represent!

7. I need a camera I have been getting nothing but medical lately.

8. dam those are some dank herbs:smoking:

9. Why don't you get a med card? My friend in va flew out to OR and got a card without being a resident.

10. [quote name='"sensi stench"']

Relax we're all Oregon here and there is nothing higher[/quote]

Except Washington lol.

11. [quote name='"Contemno"']

Except Washington lol.[/quote]

Except our buds just as good if not better and it's cheaper according to weed maps and personal experience. When wiz Khalifa is like you aint smoking what we smoking I'm like no you ain't smoking what I'm smoking.

12. shiva santi

13. :smoking:I'm smoking Emerald Jack right now

14. post pic

15. idk for me to get it its too expensive and the dispencsaries would probably charge more than 200 for a ounce of premium, which is my limit for any herb. plus the street stuff is on par with the medical stuff and plus the law is relax here most cases youll just get cited a violation for posession and doesnt go on your record

16. Actually all the weed is $10 a gram at dispensaries with discounts for higher amounts. I got 3.5 grams for $30. So don't believe what people say the street prices are always higher.

17. That is a lil higher then what I pay but only by about 4$ I don't want a card because you get your firearm rights taken away.

18. So glad legal weed only passed in WA an CO. WA will now have a standard blood limit test for DUI for weed. and the taxes on it! everyone will still just buy it off the street.