Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(The Official )Oregon only pick-up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidtokehead, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hello all: About to be a patient again, any growers in Portland/Beav OR PM me.

2. I'd sign you on in 2 secs

3. I love Portland!!!!

4. Anyone in central Oregon? Got some dank pineapple express just waiting on a camera. Redmond and bend area

5. #245 davidtokehead, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    so i had been dry for a lil bit and my best contact had gone out of the country to thailand, so i had hit up my other connects but they werent available or they were out.

Luckly there is this new girl that started at my work, she keeps her info on the low, like she wont talk about weed or smoking at work. so she has envited me to hang with her and her bf at their place, but i havent got the chance yet, well anyways, she had told me she could hook me up cuz i told her about how my connect havent been reliable. she said 185, this girl has her medical card and lives with a grower. so we meet up and i get my Oz, and i gotta say its really nice product. now i got another solid connect guaranteed to always have shit like this. take a look

ill take more picture of it out of the jar when i get home. strain was said to be "violet delight sensi star"

I LUB ME CHEECKOHN

Attached Files:

• fil.jpg
      fil.jpg
      File size:
      507 KB
      Views:
    • kry.jpg
      kry.jpg
      File size:
      464.7 KB
      Views:
  6. here is a pic of it out of the jar

Attached Files:

• ss.jpg
      ss.jpg
      File size:
      574 KB
      Views:
    • sss.jpg
      sss.jpg
      File size:
      654.4 KB
      Views:
  7. where my oregon blades at?

8. right here. Just updated my Oregon Buds and Oil thread. Take a look :)

9. Right here in central Oregon. Chillin with some bubba kush .

10. LoL Rose City Buds was banned. Not a big surprise there.

11. <sup>Dam I need to start posting my pickups,</sup>

12. Yes, please! I'm new to Oregon; show me that green temptation! :smoke:

13. this is my original post but had to make new account because I forgot my email so couldn't reset password, take a look at what you will always find

14. just picked up,This stuff is fucking stinky, kindaa smeel like catpiss and diesel. I took it out in my room with closed door to weigh it and now my whole house reeks.

it was 150 for the ounce

Attached Files:

• jyu.jpg
      jyu.jpg
      File size:
      832.7 KB
      Views:
  15. here it is outta the jar, well kinda lol

Attached Files:

16. no one got pickups? I must be the only Oregonian here

17. Anyone here from hood river, the dalles or cascade locks? I'm from hood river and the first dope I smoked was that chronic trainwreck from Portland and lemme tell you that shit would fucking... Lay... You... The fuck OUT... Had me in a coma with my mind spinning like I just did heroin and x at the same time... Then I started gettin white widow from the called, then permafrost then blue magoo , blue dream, girl scout cookies and cinex from p town. Had a good treat with some blueberries from hrv which stopped going around a few years back before I moved here to southeast Sunnyside n 82nd now I just have collectives to rely on for that. As y'all can tell I love my weed a lot and maybe someone thats lookin for a young Oregon grasshopper can chat with me if they are interested in becoming my grow teacher like an apprenticeship here fairly soonsoon. hit me up!

holy shit thats some fire! and i'm from northern california... that's some fire bud you have there!

19. I just picked an ounce of Jack dong

lol, the fuck is Jack Dong?

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]